'Farm Views' - Sort of!

Thread: 'Farm Views' - Sort of!

'Farm Views' - Sort of!

I decided to post a few images of our new 'environment', as we've been away O/S for a couple of months I really appreciate where we live!!

While we are deep into Winter, more often than not the Rainbow Lorikeets get into the trees and are just too colorful to ignore.

By way of contrast, our underground spring fed dam is a happy place for wild Ducks to raise a family, so it's become 'The Duckpond'.

We were attracted to this property for several reasons, one being the large number of old tree plantings.
    This grand old Cypress Pine dates way back, apparently some 200 years or more. Love it!

When we first looked this place over, it was "We love it but 1) How do we pay for it and 2) WTF are we going to do with 69 Acres?"
    Long story short, our new neighbor runs a Working Farm and is buying 60 of our 69 Acres, deal to be finalised in 4 days! Just in time for the local TESLA people to deliver and install a modest Battery Farm, which will go well with all the Solar Panels that cover 90% of the roof.
    I guess that means we are going to be 'Energy Farmers'.........!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

A couple of Kilometers from our front door is Bass Strait, which has rekindled my enthusiasm for photography.

'London Bridge'.......well, that's what the original settlers named it.

Part of 'Bushrangers Bay' at Cape Schank. The boardwalk runs for over 2+Kilometers top to bottom. Great for Cardio Vascular exercises!

And of course, there has to be a Sunset! Gunamatta Surf Beach can be very photogenic.

There's always the unexpected price to pay! Sofie has decided she can have a Horse of her own! After all, we do have the space.
    I'm attempting to argue my case against this whim (Of course it's a whim, Women have them all the time!) but I do like this handsome boy and she just loves him.
    Time for my medication.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

That is some tree. Nice snaps.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Members who have read this thread: 0