Sometimes you see the darndest things.....

Thread: Sometimes you see the darndest things.....

SOH-CM-2023

Sometimes you see the darndest things.....

So I just installed the update for Victoria (Im not sure how long its been out, but I just noticed it). So Im puttering around the scenery in my favorite little helicopter, the 300, and low and behold I come across this little scene:

the car spinning vertically and the follow me car wheels spinning but the car goes no where.

Fun stuff. I just thought I would share. By the way the scenery is amazing, outside of this little corner of the parking lot.

Sean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fs9 2017-07-16 20-27-16-67.jpg  

If you are referring to Don Grovestine's CYYJ scenery, then this is a known issue (see Don's website - http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp):

Car Spinning on Bumper: The standard Rwy12 libraries contain three demo files named ExtraObjects_demo.bgl, ExtraObjects_demo_A16N.bgl and ExtraObjects_demo_FS9.bgl which display a large number of vehicles (including one car spinning on its front bumper) and other objects in the area just east of the CYYJ main terminal. CYYJ (2014) excludes all these objects. However, certain add-ons including, reportedly, VOZ and Southern California Scenery Enhancements v2.0, incorporate/call these library files.

Graeme

SOH-CM-2023
    Thanks for the fix. I am making the adjustments now. Still kind of amusing though

Sean

Members who have read this thread: 0