Matt's P3D Repaints - Page 8
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Matt's P3D Repaints

Matt, this is about the best picture of the contractor bird that supported the various CMTC rotations at the National Training Center in California and Joint Readiness Training Center in Louisiana. It's not very clear, but they had a faded red star just below the tail and a US registration. If you might make this when time permits, I will gladly donate how best you feel. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails article-2175459-00305DA900000258-554_468x286.jpg  
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

I want to do a US scheme, and this suites just nicely, I personally dont do donations, please if you are hell bend on a donation, please re direct it to a Wounded Veteran's charity of some sort, those charities need the money to provide the assistance and the care in suicide prevention of our brothers and sisters who return with scars inside.

anyway I now have uploaded 14 schemes to OZx, which can be accessed via the link in my sig.

Iraq prior to 1991

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    I want to do a US scheme, and this suites just nicely, I personally dont do donations, please if you are hell bend on a donation, please re direct it to a Wounded Veteran's charity of some sort, those charities need the money to provide the assistance and the care in suicide prevention of our brothers and sisters who return with scars inside.

anyway I now have uploaded 14 schemes to OZx, which can be accessed via the link in my sig.
    Indeed, a regular contributor to my Brother and Sisters in arms via Combined Federal Campaign each year. I specifically give to Fisher House and Wounded Warrior. Thanks for the great paints. I look forward to a US scheme in the near future Matt.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post

Matt, this is about the best picture of the contractor bird that supported the various CMTC rotations at the National Training Center in California and Joint Readiness Training Center in Louisiana. It's not very clear, but they had a faded red star just below the tail and a US registration. If you might make this when time permits, I will gladly donate how best you feel. Thanks
    Sorry Matt Im going to give that particular paint a miss, there is some texture mirroring with the model and to do that scheme will be a pain in the @rse, a lot of work for very little in return, Im going to do the 20th repaint a US based one, just dont know which one at the moment

number 20 and more likely the last of the AN-2s

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Sorry Matt Im going to give that particular paint a miss, there is some texture mirroring with the model and to do that scheme will be a pain in the @rse, a lot of work for very little in return, Im going to do the 20th repaint a US based one, just dont know which one at the moment
    Understood the challenges Matt. I appreciate the once over anyways. Thanks for the great paints my friend.

Matt

Hi Matt
    When will you be uploading the rest of the AN2 repaints?

Cheers Chris

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Hi Matt
    When will you be uploading the rest of the AN2 repaints?

Cheers Chris

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?...comment=863470

im enjoying Dino's EF2000 I thought I would have a quick look

I was wondering with just the tail would it be worth doing the rest, its different and honestly its hard to imagine

The texture mapping is stretched over the fusealge Matt. Just an FYI. It's warped so you'll have to do a bit a trial and error.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    The texture mapping is stretched over the fusealge Matt. Just an FYI. It's warped so you'll have to do a bit a trial and error.
    cheers for the heads up, i want to do a Hellenic EF as I do a lot of flying in that part of the world, I might do the RAAF one

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    tell me about it, im not get the RAAF look that I wanted after a few hours trying on one side, those fuse mount fuel tanks and vertical stretching is proving more of a tester than end result

along with the lack of a details (fonts) and lines/rivets layers, im not kicking goals,

I will just stick with the Hellenic scheme

Very cool! I just picked up the Fokker in anticipation of that Austrian livery!

Cheers im going to do some f27 schemes as well if time permits as i was far from happy with the payware f27 that was released

re did the Austrian as the 1st image was a 15min job, this one I spent some more time on it to do the correct details

Members who have read this thread: 8