Matt's P3D Repaints - Page 13
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Matt's P3D Repaints

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    113 Paints have been uploaded to avsim the the past few days, about another 700 odd to go
    nearly there then! 😘😁
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Who developed this version of the Shorts? Asking as I have the Virtualcol and Rob Richardson versions.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    Who developed this version of the Shorts? Asking as I have the Virtualcol and Rob Richardson versions.
    This model is from Carenado.

Carenado as per the other ones ive done

first look and first repaint as some have requested for the Carenado ATR 72

Oh man, I love this shine of your paints!!!! Even if I own none of these models your work is quite fantastic!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Oh man, I love this shine of your paints!!!! Even if I own none of these models your work is quite fantastic!
    Agreed completely! Indeed, I’m looking a little harder at buying a couple models largely on account of some of his paints for them.

Many thanks for all you work, Matt!

Ozx image hosting didnt screw anyone, the server was hacked which resulted in the image server being lost and the 5000 plus aircraft repaints and all their scenery contained in the server
    I was only making a general comment that missing photos from years past is common as sites come and go, and separately that Photo-bucket screwed so many people in the way they handled their switch-over....

Another snappy Carenado paint depicting Royal Flying Doctors Service

Nice ones!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

a snappy repaint for the Carenado ATR 45 wearing the new SkyTrans livery normally worn by a Dash8-200

Loved your work, for years.

With Aussie.org being gone, where can I find a tan US Army CH-47F you did? At least I thought you did it.
    I pass gas!

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    ​You will find his repaints on AVSim. Just search using Matt Levi or Matthew Levi.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

​You will find his repaints on AVSim. Just search using Matt Levi or Matthew Levi.
    Thanks Pat. Yep, it was Night Train I was after. I found it today.
    I pass gas!

Members who have read this thread: 8