Matt's P3D Repaints - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Matt's P3D Repaints

Carenado FA50 VH-OIW Download link> https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php...o-fa50-vh-oiw/

Avsim pending

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post

re uploaded all my CH47 paints to avsim

some of the nose art

tinkering with models

armed the the H with rockets and m134s

and added a FOD filter to the Mk1 for a better representation of our Cabs

Matt, messing around in MCX? Also, I use the helo AP and it seems to be fine in 4.4 after I had in 4.2, but my Cerasim H-60 has a hard time maintaining smooth ALT control.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Matt, messing around in MCX? Also, I use the helo AP and it seems to be fine in 4.4 after I had in 4.2, but my Cerasim H-60 has a hard time maintaining smooth ALT control.
    i find each helo has its own quirks and needs some minor adjustments to the AP settings in the aircraft.cfg

im away from home for the next week with work, i will have another look at mine when im home next, with my brief adjustment to the h60's cfg it still fluctuates at first but becomes steady for level flight.

love it!!!!!

Cessna 170B Schemes > https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=209281

Since you are doing these nice repaints for the C-170, how about a derivative panel? This one and a wood grain version would be SCHWEET!

RAN 2-90 updated to support the EC long nose variant

Hadn't seen this thread before. Scanned through the pictures I could see (many links are broken).

wow

Download link for the PBR version> https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php...0-kirra-beach/

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Hadn't seen this thread before. Scanned through the pictures I could see (many links are broken).

wow
    all 800 odd paints where at OZx hence several pages of no images and broken links, theyre slowly being re-uploaded to various sites

all 800 odd paints where at OZx hence several pages of no images and broken links, theyre slowly being re-uploaded to various sites
    I hope you don't think I was complaining that they were missing. Not a big deal. Pretty common occurance, especially since that Photo-whatever site screwed so many people. Granted, it was probably costing them a lot(?), but they could have handled things differently.

But, gotta say, the quality of your paints is amazing. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    I hope you don't think I was complaining that they were missing. Not a big deal. Pretty common occurance, especially since that Photo-whatever site screwed so many people. Granted, it was probably costing them a lot(?), but they could have handled things differently.

But, gotta say, the quality of your paints is amazing. Thank you.
    Ozx image hosting didnt screw anyone, the server was hacked which resulted in the image server being lost and the 5000 plus aircraft repaints and all their scenery contained in the server

just uploaded to avsim

Members who have read this thread: 8