New aircraft model series from Captmercy/Dvslats released!
Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: New aircraft model series from Captmercy/Dvslats released!

Icon22 New aircraft model series from Captmercy/Dvslats released!

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: Stock C47 Dakota updated by The B24 Guy, Allen and Uncletgt I removed 2d cockpit rearranged flight instruments in VC and remade F5 and F9 windows to my keep it simple format also re-did flight model, and air file a bit.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit C47_Captmercy.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Quote Originally Posted by captmercy View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: Stock C47 Dakota updated by The B24 Guy, Allen and Uncletgt I removed 2d cockpit rearranged flight instruments in VC and remade F5 and F9 windows to my keep it simple format also re-did flight model, and air file a bit.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit C47_Captmercy.zip
    Thank you!
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Awesome! Thank you!
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Thanks for the feedback it really helps. Here's an new one hopefully coming out today.

B25_Captmercy.zip

Description: B25_Mitchell updated by The B24 Guy and Allen I removed 2d cockpit rearranged flight instruments in VC Some Gauges borrowed from R.L. Clarke off David Eckert's ground breaking b-26 and Arne Bartels Sperry Mark III gauge from way back in fs2000 Sound file from lawdog2360 for the Wright R-2600 Cyclone engine I remade F5 and F9 windows to my keep it simple format also re-did flight model, and air file a bit.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit B25_Captmercy.zip

Hi Captmercy
    Nice work with theses.
    Thanks for sharing them.
    Cheers
    Stuart

I know that the Sperry Mark III gauge had some kind of prob don't remember if it was a lockup or CTD prob but I caused me to remove it from all planes that I had been using it for.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Yup I think the problem had something to do with the Sperry being in the 2d cockpit and clickable after I removed the 2d cockpit the problem was gone as the Sperry and other gauges and switches aren't clickable in the 3d VC cockpit found it works real nice as a passive repeater for the props auto pilot in the F9 window now

Icon22 C54_Captmercy released!

Thinking of redoing this one dvslats and I did about ten years ago does anyone know how to get the landing lights to retract in CFS2 also cant seem to feather the engines in flight

Thank you Captmercy, I'm enjoying your work.

msfossey

Thanks All Working on P47 for Next Weekend..

Here's C54 cockpit so far...How do these gauges look?

Here's C54 cockpit so far...How do these gauges look?
    Pretty spot on. I don't know if you have this reference or not. Here is the C-54 instrument layout diagram.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Thanks Captain !!!

I was thinking of going with a different style with the proper dual needle engine gauges

Alpine, CA in San Diego's beautiful back country!

Excellent! I'll be looking forward to it.

Thank you, Captain.

MR
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH
    MR Albums at SOH MR Web Site

DEMO_C54_Captmercy

Here's the DEMO trying to fix landing Lights not retracting, Fuel Pressure Gauges Not Working, Props won't feather in flight and I keep getting my Butt chewed by the Boss after the Repo missions

TiA

Thinking of redoing this one dvslats and I did about ten years ago does anyone know how to get the landing lights to retract in CFS2 also cant seem to feather the engines in flight
    I don't think it's possible.

P47_Captmercy.zip

Description: Alphasim P-47 Razorback I removed 2d cockpit rearranged flight instruments in VC and remade F5 and F9 windows to my keep it simple format and repainted it to represent the plane my uncle George Burgess borrowed from his boss Maj. Bill Banks and had to bail out from for full story Google "pacific Wrecks Sunshine."

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P47_Captmercy.zip

Hi Dave

I misspoke I couldn't even get it to stop rotation how did you do that ? also noticed you got the landing lights to retract how you do that too?

How've You Been Pete

Airfile 1509 entry, and mdlc + scasm.

Thanks for the updated P-47 Captmercy!
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

AWESOME!!! Thanks Dave!

Works great!!! Engine stopped and Landing Lights gone. Now gonna work on trying to get the Fuel Pressure gauge working in cockpit may have to MEL it though and ferry to Moresby.

Members who have read this thread: 0