New aircraft model series from Captmercy/Dvslats released! - Page 7
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New aircraft model series from Captmercy/Dvslats released!

Ravens

Last edited by captmercy; September 24th, 2017 at 22:11.

O-1F should be out this weekend

I downloaded and I am flying all your newest aircrafts americans as well as german, they are real beauties and flying well,but I wonder what I am doing
    wrong,when pressing "fly now" I am not seing any panel or gauges, is there a special procedure to install these items ?
    Killer Svend

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Svend View Post
    I downloaded and I am flying all your newest aircrafts americans as well as german, they are real beauties and flying well,but I wonder what I am doing
    wrong,when pressing "fly now" I am not seing any panel or gauges, is there a special procedure to install these items ?
    Killer Svend
    Hey Svend
    I take the 2d panels out just hit the F3 key a couple times till you get the HUD
    then fly in VC with the help of the F5 key and F9 keyed panels

PD

thank you very mutch for the reply
    Killer svend

D18s

Shupe Twin Beech on its way....

!!!!!

Well, look what I found in my e-mail today. It has that distinct captmercy appearance to it.

Hmmm. Which aircraft is this? Vood?

Icon5

Is there a good OV 1 Bronco that could use some dressing up. Seeing your O-1F got me thinking about that one Also.

BTW, nice job on the O-1F PD.

Quote Originally Posted by captmercy View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: A26K model By Milton Shupe modified by Bearcat241 and Dvslats Sounds by Dave Copley upgraded VC, Pop up Panels and flight model.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit A26K_Captmercy_dvslats.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    Pete, just a comment here on your great work of making these aircraft available to CFS2. Thank you.

In the description for this aircraft, we should note that (although I did the A-26B/C series,) Bomber_12th, John Terrell did the B26K variant you show here from my gmax source.

So, yes, it was my original model, but as modified by John Terrell. If you like, you can edit (Use the Edit Icon top right for that library entry), the description to correct that omission.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Pretty sure he meant "converted to CFS2" in terms of "modified"...at least that's how i interpreted the description. But i agree John should be included.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat241 View Post
    Pretty sure he meant "converted to CFS2" in terms of "modified"...at least that's how i interpreted the description. But i agree John should be included.
    BC, I had no problem with this. I simply wanted to point out that John Terrell did the "K" variant mods to the original "B" model. I did not feel right having the credit for that.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

O_1_Captmercy.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: Alpha sim O-1F converted to CFS2 by Bub (Bob McGee) OBIO and Tim Demant.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit O_1_Captmercy.zip

Who dosent Like Air America???!!!

AND BRINGING BACK THE 2D PANEL FOR "KILLER SVEND'...

Air America DC3_Captmercy.zip

Description: An Air America Douglas DC3

I keep 2d panel modified VC, Pop Up Panels and Flight Model.

Converted from FS9 stock model By Dvslats, Allen and Simonu.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Air America DC3_Captmercy.zip

F105_Captmercy.zip

Description: ALPHASIM F-105D converted by Morton I keep 2d panel modified VC, Pop Up Panels and Flight Model.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit F105_Captmercy.zip

Raven

NEW RAVEN COMING UP GUESS THE PLANE

Nice work , thank u!
    Cheers
    Mario
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    Is that the Fairchild C123 B Provider, autor - V.Zhyhulskiy,dec. 2006,Kiev,UA. fs2004 Model ?
    If so there are some Vietnam repaints for it in the file library. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=27434&page=22
    onwards.

Steve

Members who have read this thread: 0