New aircraft model series from Captmercy/Dvslats released! - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: New aircraft model series from Captmercy/Dvslats released!

That's good news CM, glad it worked out ok.

Thank you Captmercy for the NA B-25 and the Republic P-47 aircraft. Really nice add-ons

Icon22 Reply...

Captmercy,

Many thanks, great work on these!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Thank you yet again Captmercy. I'm really looking forward to flying this aircraft later on this evening!

Icon22 P36_Captmercy released!

Found this wonderful old fixer-upper by Doug Westfall (Karbon) and Anthony Sullenger (Gramps) Does anyone one know how to put a gun site in the virtual cockpit

Last edited by captmercy; July 14th, 2017 at 05:39.

question for dvslats

Getting ready to release the C54 do you know why the tail feathers sometimes turn white with the new model file installed?

Hi CaptMercy,
    thanks for your marvellous addons: when do you plan to release C54 and P36,
    i would create a skinpack for them with pleasure....
    cheers,
    Gius

Icon28

Tnx Gius the C54 is ready to go but having a texture problem where the tail feathers sometimes show up white trying to figure it out so I dont have to release any updates after wards...Do you have any idea seems it started after I installed a model update to hide landing lights ...Textures are DXT3

Quote Originally Posted by captmercy View Post
    Found this wonderful old fixer-upper by Doug Westfall (Karbon) and Anthony Sullenger (Gramps) Does anyone one know how to put a gun site in the virtual cockpit

This model calls for the gunsight_corsair.bmp which can be found in your stock Corsair's texture folder. Just copy/paste it to the texture folder of the P-36 and you get the following. Notice that everything is a bit off-center to right. That's an anomaly in the mdl file that puts the reflector glass right of center, which in turn affects the reticle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0027.jpg  

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

C54_Captmercy.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: JBK C54 That Dvslats and I worked on together years ago I removed 2d cockpit rearranged flight instruments in VC Some Gauges borrowed from R.L. Clarke off David Eckert's ground breaking b-26 and Arne Bartels Sperry Mark III gauge from way back in fs2000 lawdog2360's B-24 Sound Files. I remade F5 and F9 windows to my keep it simple format also re-did flight model, and air file a bit.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit C54_Captmercy.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

P36_Captmercy.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: The Curtiss P-36A Hawk model was originally created by Doug Westfall (Karbon)in FSDS.....then converted to G-Max, modified, and detailed, by Anthony Sullenger (Gramps), who also painted textures for the two Pearl Harbor models (1rst Pursuit Squadron, natural aluminum finish/47th Pursuit Squadron, olive drab) I did my usual tweaks to the VC and stuff

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P36_Captmercy.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Getting ready to release the C54 do you know why the tail feathers sometimes turn white with the new model file installed?
    Hey Pete, I'll take a look later this evening. See what got buggered up.

Good Now

Been getting a bit rusty at this. This mdl should do the trick. There's an updated air file also. The fuel pressure gauge will function now. Accuracy? Not sure. With Aired a FS 98 entry was added. Number 500. If it doesn't seem appropriate, just delete this "500" section.

Thanks David a pleasure working with you again thanks for your consideration

Thanks for the release CaptMercy,
    i'll begin to work to the textures just after i've finished the scenery objects i'm preparing for Rami...
    Glad to see the problems with the C54 have been solved by DVslats, thanks also to him...
    Cheers,
    Gius

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gius View Post
    Thanks for the release CaptMercy,
    i'll begin to work to the textures just after i've finished the scenery objects i'm preparing for Rami...
    Glad to see the problems with the C54 have been solved by DVslats, thanks also to him...
    Cheers,
    Gius
    Looking forward to it my friend !

Thanks David a pleasure working with you again thanks for your consideration
    You're more than welcome Pete.
    Cheerz

Icon22 C69_Captmercy_Dvslats released!

B25J looks great Allen!!!
    I'm updating the old Pererez conversion on the Alphasim Lockheed Constilation and I can't get the VC lights to work even though they are installed correctly in the aircraft.cfg any ideas anybody?

B25J looks great Allen!!!
    I'm updating the old Pererez conversion on the Alphasim Lockheed Constilation and I can't get the VC lights to work even though they are installed correctly in the aircraft.cfg any ideas anybody?
    Hey Pete,

Does it look like this?

[LIGHTS]
    panel=0.0, 3.62, 3.4, fx_vclight
    L/R U/D F/A

If it does you will need to adjust the numbers to locate the light in the pit. Fs9 uses feet, cfs2, modeling meters from datum point of the aircraft.
    Most likely the fs9 numbers were used and that will put them way off.

Did all that Dave I'm aftaid it might be the model thats the problem

Did all that Dave I'm aftaid it might be the model thats the problem
    You're right. It's an older model. Shows on external view, not in the vc.
    I have the connie by Manfred Jahn. A different varient with a very good virtual cockpit though. It was started but never completed.
    If you like I can get 'er done. Of course it will mean starting your panel over again.
    The radome and wing tip tanks can be nixed. Also there are tons of repaints.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Manfred.jpg   Manfred2.jpg   Manfred3.jpg  

Hay Dave any chance of using the L-049 as a starting point instead?

Members who have read this thread: 0