SSW AERITALIA F-104S x64 VERSION FOR P3D V4 available !

Thread: SSW AERITALIA F-104S x64 VERSION FOR P3D V4 available !

SSW AERITALIA F-104S x64 VERSION FOR P3D V4 available !

The AVSIM GOLDSTAR awarded SSW AERITALIA_LOCKHEED F-104 S is now available for Prepar3D vx64 version 4.
    Visit software store at www.simskunkworks.com , need to be registered, registering is free.

MODEL
    High detailed model, fully animated
    High detailed 3D cockpit, fully animated and working
    Frame rate friendly in single and multi player, it cames in two versions:
    - 'SOLO' for single player use
    - 'UBUNTU' optimized for multiplayer
    - Complete 3D-lights systems both internal and external, no flaws on low visibility

TEXTURES
    - Made with "redux" technology
    - Complete Italian liveries set in different tone and aging
    - Complete paintkit will be available for painters

SYSTEMS
    - Almost all real system have been modelled and are working as the real thing is
    - Flight dynamics modeled 99% close to real airplane, fully tested and validated by qualified real F-104 pilots, DDIS (Dynamic Drag Index System)
    - Fully functional NASARR R-21G radar, A/G and A/A mode
    - Aerodynamic pitch up, inertia coupling and BLC system reproduced
    - Payload drop actually changes airplane weight and balance
    - Inertial navigator Litton LN-3 fully implemented
    - Dual timer bombing system
    - Special weapon delivery system
    - Conventional weapon system, rocket launch, AA missiles launch system (requires vACMI)

- TACKPACK and vACMI compatible, weapon system requires at least vACMI installed, vACMI is free of charge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zipperx64.jpg  
    http://www.simskunkworks.com/store/images/ssw_sig.png

Looks good, but have to say I'm waiting for the G model to get the full treatment.

What about Tornado and Harrier?

Is it the MLU model? I prefer to wait the full update if itīs still on the horizon
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Yes is the latest, MLU included, radar "idiot guide" a recommended read, no offense meant "idiot" stands for made-simple.
    /SSW

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Looks good, but have to say I'm waiting for the G model to get the full treatment.

What about Tornado and Harrier?
    For the G we have to wait since the person in charge is currently engaged in the discussion of the degree thesis in aeronautical engineering,
    no dates but not before 2/3 months.
    /SSW

Hi! Can you inform to me if the F104S is updated to MLU for FSX-SE too? I canīt see any info about F104S MLU release in the web shop. Thanks!
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -

F104S MLU for FSX/SE not yet released, not decided yet if it will be released or not.
    Recently we have fixed our policy on support/development since we do not have the resources to follow too many development platforms at the same time,
    we decided to follow the P3D x64 route since it seems us the most promising.
    Here a table that explains, hopefully enough self-explanatory, however available for any question, not all decisions ere consolidated yet.
    /SSW

FSX PRODUCTS

1. AERITALIA-LOCKEED F-104S, LOCKHEED FRF-104, REPUBLIC F84F, MCDONNEL-DOUGLAS AV8-BII, PANAVIA TORNADO PA 200, vACMI: distributed, supported, not more developed
    2. FIAT-AERITALIA G91: under development
    3. Mirage F1: under development
    P3D 1.4 PRODUCTS
    All products are not more distributed, not more supported and not more developed

P3D 2.x PRODUCTS
    All products are distributed, not more supported and not more developed
    P3D 3.x PRODUCTS

1. As above FSX products, except PANAVIA TORNADO PA 200 which is distributed, supported and still developed
    P3D 4.x PRODUCTS

1. As P3D 3.x products except vACMI that will be distributed, supported and still developed

Ah, understood now. Thanks for the table explain, much more clear now
    Just got the F84 and untill tomorrow will get the f104s for p3dv4 too.

Hi,
    just to add a marginal note on above table about TacPack compatibility and support.
    All our planes so far are TacPack compatible and will remain as far we are concerned, however we cannot feel to give support in TP field anymore.
    /SSW

Hi! Can vacmi be installed in a simulator that has tackpack installed too? Do they create any interference one with the other?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SSW1 View Post
    For the G we have to wait since the person in charge is currently engaged in the discussion of the degree thesis in aeronautical engineering,
    no dates but not before 2/3 months.
    /SSW
    Ouch naturally it's the only one I'm interested in.

Members who have read this thread: 0