Prepar3D v4.0 Hotfix 1 released

Thread: Prepar3D v4.0 Hotfix 1 released

Prepar3D v4.0 Hotfix 1 released

You only need to download the client installer (199Mb). The update was easier than expected, took less than 15 minutes.
    There is a long list of fixes, one I like is "Fixed effect texture orientations being flipped (e.g. coastline waves)".
    Nothing seems to be broken sofar, FSUIPC 5.102 and XMLTools64 are still working.
    BTW: Someone on the CBFSim forum says Pete Dowson has released FSUIPC 5.103 with hotfix 1 support but I have not been able to find it.

Thanks! It was worth it just for the Show Only Favorites button.

do you just redownload the entire thing?..or where do you find the hotfix files?

See post n1..."You only need to download the client installer"

go to download page and follow instructions...need your registration codes.
    Regards

Click on Individual Component Downloads, then download install_client.msi. Uninstall the PD3 client in Control Panel, install the new client, and register the product again.

Or what Beaufighter said...didn't see your reply in time.

f16 speed brake still not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by patful View Post
    Click on Individual Component Downloads, then download install_client.msi. Uninstall the PD3 client in Control Panel, install the new client, and register the product again.

Or what Beaufighter said...didn't see your reply in time.
    thank you patful

Well there always has to be the first one.. Installed the hotfix as stated on the site only to have a currupt Prepar3d V4 now.

So much for a hot fix. More like a hot new install of Ver 4.

Whatever happen with this install of the hotfix only left me scratching my head?

After spending the last 3 weeks installing all kinds of fun stuff we are back to square one.
    Food for thought..
    Last edited by Creepy847; June 26th, 2017 at 21:10.

Quote Originally Posted by kdfw View Post
    You need to download the content files as well to fix that.
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by kdfw View Post
    Or.... hit the / key and keep it down

After two installs and much head scratching wondering why the new version was not installing, I finally read the instructions and learned I had to uninstall the previous version before the new version would apply. Once I did that everything was find, after I ran FTXCentral to get the orbx files re-activated that is.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    You need to download the content files as well to fix that.
    yes, i figured it as such. what's still not fixed is autoflap gauge, which aerosoft said they informed LM.

Members who have read this thread: 0