Appeal for help to all designers: RAF Gütersloh FSX

Thread: Appeal for help to all designers: RAF Gütersloh FSX

Appeal for help to all designers: RAF Gütersloh FSX

Hallo everybody,

okay, I had difficulty doing this step, but today I approach all Flightsim Designers for help! Maybe some of you is interested to participate in ongoing developing of RAF Gütersloh and the Harrier Hides FSX...

Due to lessening spare time in real life, I cry for help now - looking for developers to support this project because I am no longer able to finish it within a proper timeframe to offer these ambitious sceneries to the community who is waiting patiently for such a long time....

This project that started in a very euphoric way - just because I still had enough time as yet - no has come to a standstill. Temporary, I am not able to get/learn the needed skills to finish these sceneries with the community in mind. To make this perfectly clear: Help is needed to come to a conclusion, to get a release of this project. I don't need this help just for me but for all interested users who are waiting to give their Harriers and Lightnings a home in FSX and P3D as well...

Okay, now after I revealed myself to you, I ask for help in the following listing - probably most of you will laugh about this because these skills are easy jobs for you - for me, they're unfortunately not...

1. Creating and placement of lighteffects (Approach/RWY-Lights)
    2. SODE: Creating of animations (Hangar doors) and seasonal textures
    3. Reworking of existing AFCAD/traffic files
    4. Converting to P3D v3 and upcoming P3D v4

Please note, I don't ask for help nor to show or explain any skills neither to get tutorials as well - I ask for manpower for the listed parts.

Author's rights will be assigned to all of involved designers for sure. I am not keen on it as a whole...

Well now, everybody who's interested is much welcome.
    Please send me an PM - Each help is much appreciated!!! Thank you so much in advance.
    Best regards, Manfred.

Time for the ACG to be re-born?!

I'd be happy to help.

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Members who have read this thread: 0