Anyone working on a payware Gulfstream? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone working on a payware Gulfstream?

If anybody bought this do you mind posting some screenshots? And does it come with a paintkit?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

No specific paint kit, you would have to disassemble the aircraft to figure it out.
    Possibly one in the future.

Bought it and had a quick look at the texture files. It will be a bit of a challenge at present.
    Off to see how it goes in P3D.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbiii View Post
    Bought it and had a quick look at the texture files. It will be a bit of a challenge at present.
    Off to see how it goes in P3D.
    i'd be interested on how it goes in P3D hopefully your talking about v4

and any chance of some in game images and image of a texture dds of the main fuse, I would like to see what the raw texture file looks like

Well, It shows up in P3Dv3.4, however haven't been able to fly it . Some animations work - exit, spoilers, some switch animations. Tried a number of ways to start engines, even followed the directions. The exterior looks good, needs a bunch of detailing texture wise.
    FSX - It's another story. Every time I selected the 450 - CTD.

It looks promising after all this is supposed to be 'beta'. We will see what becomes of the updates.
    I can't complain. I've spent more on a bottle of undrinkable, highly touted tequila. LOL

I have the 450 in FSX and flying.
    To get it started I watched the two videos on YouTube.
    The "Gust Lock" which locks column and all control surfaces had me, needed
    to find small button under handle to release.

New videos...

Revised and new videos on YouTube.

Updates

External Lights in progress and "Gust Lock" operational.
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Triton-S...=page_internal

Hi guys!
    I have it too. It works fine in P3D V3.4 and FS-SE. Very far from being completed if it is one day. Not even beta IMHO. No copilot PFD, APU not working...But very promising indeed as systems are very well modeled. The guy, I suspect there is only one guy behind Triton Simulation, seems to be close to this bird in real life. It's almost impossible to contact him via the Triton Simulation site or even youtube as comments have been disabled. I hope he will finish it as it is a raw jewel.

Regards

Pat
    DCS 2.5 - P3D V3&V4 - XPlane11 - Il BoX - Il46 Sturmovik - Windows 10 64 bit, Intel core i7-4720HQ, CPU 2.6 GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 980M.

Project Information

Important project information on the Facebook homepage.
    I think this is an exciting venture and wish all the best for the future.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Triton-Simulation-Fleet-powered-by-Paperscan-1102409483176457/posts/?ref=page_internal

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Can't read without being logged in.
    Same here, don't want a facebook account

Regards

Pat
    DCS 2.5 - P3D V3&V4 - XPlane11 - Il BoX - Il46 Sturmovik - Windows 10 64 bit, Intel core i7-4720HQ, CPU 2.6 GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 980M.

For those without a Facebook account this is what was posted.

To our followers,
    The 450 was meant to be a courtesy to those who would rather have systems they can learn now in preparation to the release of the 550.
    It is not a beta model, a pay as you go as the king 350 is model, an unstable 7x model, it was a courtesy request from a fan that convinced me to release it to the public. The in depth 550 has a time-frame of 1.5 to 2 years of further development. We never planned on offering the legacy 450 model with VC as it was a spare the moment decision.
    It offered the opportunity to fly a 450 (0 exists otherwise) with ample system modeling and performance.
    This forum post explains why certain Flight Sim personalities never responded to any of our messages in regard to their thoughts on the 450. I can say that I tried to offer what many are afraid or hesitant too bother modeling.
    To our current customers, support and updates will still be issued. We are closing up on cabin temp changes when certain doors are open, brake temps monitoring, FLCH mode, user caused failures, not to mention exterior night lighting and pilot reported bug fixes, fun stuff. Also possibly synthetic vision in the upcoming months (fingers crossed ! ).
    With that being said the 450 will be removed for sale on our site on Monday 17th July 2017. My team foresaw this and for that I apologized to them for the distraction this caused to our main project.
    Anyone interested thereafter can request via PM and if you meet the criteria required in our disclaimer we will provide the link upon private purchase.
    Jim Brown will continue to post videos on the work done on the 450 for the current captains to have a visual on what to expect in the next build.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Thank you so much Joe, really appreciate!

Best regards

Pat

I don't quite get what the Facebook post is supposed to say. Was that too little interest or too much criticism for the 450? And why don't they realize that aircraft from this particular manufacturer are and will always be kind of a red flag for hobbyist simulations?

And simply pulling it off sale is just, well...

There were wrongful attacks based on incorrect or no information.
    Last edited by Seahawk72s; July 15th, 2017 at 17:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Domingue View Post
    Personally I don't see what all the hub-bub is all about. If someone wants to make a model in the confines of freeware there is nothing to stop it. Name it a Gulfscream or Golfstream and post it. There is nothing that can be done about it. Any protestations would have the burden of proof as a requirement.

If I were so inclined, I would not hesitate to build the model. Of course I would never consider something so pedestrian.
    I believe they would also have to prove damages as well. However there is the cost of legal defense and the time and resources involved to defend oneself from even a frivolous lawsuit, which can be threat enough to deter people.

hazegraystudios.net

Repaints

From what I understand a paint kit is in the works with a future release date.
    Being a cut, paste and fill kind of guy I gave a go at seeing what textures could be reworked.
    (For me that's like giving me a new car and a can of spray paint).

Anyway I thought blue might be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    From what I understand a paint kit is in the works with a future release date.
    Being a cut, paste and fill kind of guy I gave a go at seeing what textures could be reworked.
    (For me that's like giving me a new car and a can of spray paint).

Anyway I thought blue might be a good start.

Whoo hoo! NICE!!!!!!!!! NC

Have to say, from the images heretofore, now that is a good looking model!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Promotion

Sorry Chief you were upgraded...
    Last edited by Seahawk72s; July 18th, 2017 at 13:05.

Revision

With the help of the Triton team identifying textures here is a revised version
    of the Secretary Of The Navy's plane....

Wow gorgeous

would you share?

Thanks

Sorry Chief you were upgraded...

Whoa! SO nice! By "upgraded", you mean because it is for the SECNAV? Heck, I wouldn't mind being a Plane Capt. for that as a CPO! Er, as long as I could go on cross countrys! NC

Members who have read this thread: 45