FCS Lancaster Missing Flight Crew...???

Thread: FCS Lancaster Missing Flight Crew...???

FCS Lancaster Missing Flight Crew...???

If anybody is flying the First Class Simulations Lancaster in FS9, please tell me if you have flight crew in your aircraft besides the pilot. The flight crew are visible in the FSX version but not the FS9 version, at least not mine. I did install the patch but that did nothing to make the crewmen show up. Thanks in advance for any replies... In hindsight I probably should have thrown out the extra bucks for the Just Flight Lanc.

I don't recall ever seeing a flight crew in the FCS Lanc. I have it installed on an old rig (the FS9 version) so I'll take a look and get back.

ATB
    DaveB

Thanks, DaveB. Just check and see if they're in your plane. I would've expected to see aircrew in both versions so I was kinda puzzled when the plane was empty in FS9 except for the pilot.

Well.. that was a barrel of laughs! I had the FSC Lanc on the old rig but in FSX only. Dug around for the install and key then lobbed it into the FS9 install. No crew other than the pilot visible mate. Blowing the dust off, I used the Plane Design Lancaster by Ed Walters for FS9. The best one by a country mile.. unbiased even though I was on the beta team

ATB
    DaveB

DaveB, thanks a bunch for checking! At least now I know it's not me, LOL.

No Problemo

Wonder if it was a compile limit problem with FS9? Can't remember now what that limit is but you can certainly get away with more in FSX. Dan pop's in here from time to time so maybe he'll be able to shed some light

ATB
    DaveB

Members who have read this thread: 0