Alabeo aircraft updated to p3dv4

Thread: Alabeo aircraft updated to p3dv4

Alabeo aircraft updated to p3dv4

ALABEO AIRCRAFT UPDATED TO P3DV4
    Here is the first batch of updated aircraft for make them usable in P3D version 4.

PA22 TRI PACER FSX/P3D
    PA44 SEMINOLE FSX/P3D
    C400 CORVALIS TT FSX/P3D
    DA42 TWIN STAR FSX/P3D
    PA32 SARATOGA II TC FSX/P3D
    C207 SKYWAGON FSX/P3D
    DA40 FSX/P3D
    C195 BUSINESSLINER FSX/P3D

Customers should download the package again from the link provided and retrieve a new serial number if bought from Alabeo. If bought from resellers the same serial originally provided will work
    Resellers already have them, please allow them one or two days to get them up in their sites.
    You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

I tried to download the C-195 updated file last night, but the download never started. Server must have been really busy. Main site was fine, and account section was fine. It did show a new registration key, as noted in the post. Will try again later. Waiting for the Waco and Staggerwing to be updated.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Blog Entries
    The C195 failed twice for me too, but I did get it on the third go. If your method of download does not support pause and resume, you might have some anomalies in the download.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    The C195 failed twice for me too, but I did get it on the third go. If your method of download does not support pause and resume, you might have some anomalies in the download.
    Download will not start for me. Keep getting "waiting on alabeo.com" message. have tried numerous times, letting it work for 10-15 minutes.

EDIT: Finally got it to download using FreeDownloadManager, but it won't install to v4, only v3, which I already had it in. Only new stuff in v3 is ALAC195x64.dll, ALSound_C195x64.dll, & Radio_C195.CAB. Don't find anything else new. How did you get it in v4?
    Last edited by modelr; June 22nd, 2017 at 17:53.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

rty using the email option,send link in email i think it says...thats what ive been doing for awhile now when i have to redownload something from carenado or alebeo,just have to take the serieal number from the web page though,the ones in the link never work...

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    rty using the email option,send link in email i think it says...thats what ive been doing for awhile now when i have to redownload something from carenado or alebeo,just have to take the serieal number from the web page though,the ones in the link never work...
    My direct link in the email didn't work either. Had to use FreeDownloadManager, which worked right away on 1st try. Just can't get it to install in v4.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    . How did you get it in v4?
    Was a bit of a puzzle for me too. I get this flickering white box in the installer window indicating trouble... When i clicked inside it 'G:\P3Dv3' appeared inside the browse box. Don't want that so i changed it into 'G:\P3Dv4' manually. Stubborn as it seems to be it installed the C-195 in G:\P3Dv3 anyway. Uninstalled that and tried again. Now i clicked right next to the flickering white box. Bingo! Now 'G:\P3Dv4' appeared in the browse box and it went installing the C-195 in my v4 installation fine indeed.

Everthing's Ok now. They need to do something about that installer window. That's all. Btw, same went with the Saratoga for P3Dv4 that i also bought for the first time.

cheers,
    jan

Blog Entries
    How did you get it in v4?
    I used IDM for the download. It borked the first try, but I got it on the second.

The install:

Downloaded the update via download link on the site/my account.
    Ran the exe as administrator
    Entered email and serial
    Selected P3D option
    Selected P3Dv4 in the new menu.
    Confirmed Sim location, on my system it is a dedicated SSD.
    Install ran normally.

I run super tight security on my box, but that didn't present a challenge to the install.

I didn't get any flickers or other anomalies. It's puzzling that you and Jan had the same issue.

BTW...Carenado updates went pretty much the same.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

I got the flickers too. Can't install either the C-195 or the DA 42.
    sue

Yeah I got the flickers too trying to install the Carenado PC-12 and the Alabeo PA-44 just waiting to hear back from them

Me too, and need more activations too. Never got an install, but used up a bunch of serial.
    Sue

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    I just logged into my account and went to the Up0dates page and clicked on the download button and downloaded using IDM. The download and installation went a smooth as a new born baby's bum (as we Aussies say).

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    I got the flickers too. Can't install either the C-195 or the DA 42.
    sue

Quote Originally Posted by musterpilot View Post
    Yeah I got the flickers too trying to install the Carenado PC-12 and the Alabeo PA-44 just waiting to hear back from them
    Click at the right side of the flickering box. Your P3Dv4 installation should turn up then in the browser box beneath it.

cheers,
    jan

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Click at the right side of the flickering box. Your P3Dv4 installation should turn up then in the browser box beneath it.

cheers,
    jan
    That did the trick! Click on P3D in the first page, "choose platform". When next page opens, P3Dv2 is the only button you can see. As Jan said, click just right of the flickering box, and your P3Dv4 location shows in address box. Installs everything there.

Thank you Jan and everyone else who helped. Now to go try it.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X

That did the trick! Click on P3D in the first page, "choose platform". When next page opens, P3Dv2 is the only button you can see. As Jan said, click just right of the flickering box, and your P3Dv4 location shows in address box. Installs everything there.

Thank you Jan and everyone else who helped. Now to go try it.
    Yep, Thanks! Finally got it to work.
    Sue

I had flickering install boxes for most developers but Carenado and Alabeo were the worst. I also had an issue with the PMDG Operation Center ,every time I would open it it would say that it did not support the current text size (DPI).

So I changed the DPI to custom text setting to 120% and all is good now, no flickering install boxes and the PMDG center works great even fixed an aerosoft mega airport manager for Berlin.....I have a 4K X 2K, 46 inch Vizio with a default resolution of 3840 X 2160

I have WIN 7 Pro 64 /P3DV3.4.22

Go to Control Panel/Display/ set custom text size (DPI). You might need to play with the settings for your system

Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Spent a week arguing with Alabeo support trying to get a serial number for the R-66. Finally noticed on the Simmarket R-66 product page that I was expected to purchase the update for zero dollars, then get the serial number. Wish the idiots at Alebeo had told me that instead of just saying I hadn't purchased the R-66. I kept sending them the original invoice, and asking WTF their problem was. SHEESH !
    LOL
    Sue

better than thier own site, if you select a email link for download, the serial number in the email is different to the one listed on your account and never works, so you always have to keep your account page open and use that serial number

Carenado have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Spent a week arguing with Alabeo support trying to get a serial number for the R-66. Finally noticed on the Simmarket R-66 product page that I was expected to purchase the update for zero dollars, then get the serial number. Wish the idiots at Alebeo had told me that instead of just saying I hadn't purchased the R-66. I kept sending them the original invoice, and asking WTF their problem was. SHEESH !
    LOL
    Sue
    From what I read (at least for the Waco) the serial number requirement didn't go into effect until after June 30.
    If you were arguing with them a week ago I'm not surprised you had issues. They were probably saying the same things about you.

Very glad to have the C195 (no serial number required last week) and Waco back.

Members who have read this thread: 0