Has anyone been able to register with the P3d support forum?

Thread: Has anyone been able to register with the P3d support forum?

Has anyone been able to register with the P3d support forum?

I have tried to register repeatedly (using both IE and FireFox) my answers for the "anti-spambot" questions keep coming bac as being incorrect.
    I tried e-mailing support@prepar3d.com but just got a "do not reply" response telling me to go to the support forum.
    To top it off, there is no contact info that I can find for the site admin either.

So, am I the only one? Has anyone here been able to register with the P3d support forum?

Been registered there for years.

I have been able to register but have not get much help from there. Is that just one of those in-active forum?

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    I have been able to register but have not get much help from there. Is that just one of those in-active forum?
    I would say "hardly" actually. It's probably one of the more active forums I've come across especially since V4 was just released. It also seems to depend on your question and if someone deems it worthy of an answer. I have posted questions on several different areas of the forums and never got an answer to any of them. Eventually I either figured it out myself or got help here or in another forum after doing some "Googling".
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

As Ed said, I find the P3D forums very active. Like Ed, I have posted questions and supported other folks with issues that I also had. The responses are slow in coming. I am certain that the developers are watching closely as when a patch comes out most all the issues are addressed. It is good to see that Lockheed Martin is dedicated to making the best simulation possible.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I tried to register last week but kept not allowing me to. However today after reading this post and tried again. Registered no problem.

I just tried it again, from two separate computers and still no joy.
    I have noticed that it only asks about three different versions of the spambot questions.
    One is asking for the five middle characters out of the nine that are shown. The other is asking for the middle five out of eleven shown and the third asks for the las seven letters in Prepar3D.

Can you tell me which control question you were able to get past?

Quote Originally Posted by simondix View Post
    I tried to register last week but kept not allowing me to. However today after reading this post and tried again. Registered no problem.

Blog Entries
    I too have been registered there for years. I too have had questions ignored.

I think the forum has a lot of pit and professional sim builders. They probably get tired of plain jane simmers coming on and asking "silly noob" questions. I have found that you can learn a lot by reading the various forums.

As for the nobot questions, it has been so long ago, I do not remember what it was for me or, if I even had to answer any.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Last seven letters one.

Members who have read this thread: 0