How can i Add the Red Colour on the Top of Arizona Turrets?

Thread: How can i Add the Red Colour on the Top of Arizona Turrets?

How can i Add the Red Colour on the Top of Arizona Turrets?

Hello all.

I Have Found this Site here About the Arizonas Red Turret Tops.
    http://www.murdoconline.net/archives/13265.html
    Kimmel has give the Order for a rainbow of five colors to represent the different battleship divisions, painted atop the two front turrets of battleships.
    How can i Modify This? What Software did i need?

Or is a other Member of SOH at work for this? We have very New and beauty overhauls for Some Ships of US and Other Navys ( Thanks to Stuart and Maxstuka and all the others). I Hope we see in the Future a Shipupdate for the Pearl Ships ( Skin or Complett Overhaul Modell)?

You will have to see if the texture will let you. Ship texture is quite simple for the most part so many parts may share the same part of the texture sheet so doing the red tops may not be possible.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

USS Battlle ships colors at PHB

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    You will have to see if the texture will let you. Ship texture is quite simple for the most part so many parts may share the same part of the texture sheet so doing the red tops may not be possible.
    Et si on peut peindre les toits des tourelles des navires de ligne à PHB mais impossible de leur donner une couleur différente pour chaque tourelles . J'en ai profiter pour leur donner la couleur la plus probable : dark sea blue et light gray ( measure 1B)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snap17446.jpg   snap17419.jpg   snap17417.jpg   snap17440.jpg  

US Battleships colors at PHB

les couleurs "historiques": mais malheureusement impossibles pour CFS2 , les 4 tourelles sont identiques sur la texture

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails captures2919.jpg   captures3052.jpg   snap17692.jpg   snap17702.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0