Pilot's Boeing B314 Clipper in Development for P3Dv4 and FSX - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pilot's Boeing B314 Clipper in Development for P3Dv4 and FSX

New pictures (FSElite), looks like still a lot of work...

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv4.5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoS/BoM/BoK/BoB]

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv4.5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoS/BoM/BoK/BoB]

Beat me to it, YoYo. Yep, still looks like very much a WIP, but at least it's being worked on. And, the effort and detail that went into modeling all the different crew stations gives me hope that there's decent systems fidelity modeled. I don't need a new toy in the middle of summer anyway, to keep me up all night... an October release would work out fine. 😁

Oh wow, those are some really early shots hu? Quite frankly this is a tad disappointing, I was hoping they had made more progress by now....

It looks more like an Xmas release, than October Andy...

Still- I hope they do it justice!

C

Some more progress! This looks like a day-one purchase for certain. Per the Pilot's FB page:

Release time ... we expect it to be soon!
    https://www.facebook.com/pilotsgesmb...514?__tn__=H-R
    -Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post
    Some more progress! This looks like a day-one purchase for certain. Per the Pilot's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/pilotsgesmb...514?__tn__=H-R
    Sadly, they've been saying this for the past 2 years. I wonder if the upcoming new MSFS will affect sales of this. Perhaps they should think of developing it for the new sim - that would potentially be a real winner!

Thanks for the update... still looking forward to it!

Yep , me too.

Members who have read this thread: 176