Lionheart Creations studios comes the Piper Pacer 180,

Thread: Lionheart Creations studios comes the Piper Pacer 180,

Lionheart Creations studios comes the Piper Pacer 180,

This A Wonderful Model,Having Some Time it..I like Flying It On the sim.recently ...My ques may have been already asked and addressed to.?..its the Windshield..BUGS ME For I cannot Clean it....Any Ideas?...Thnx !

Try clicking on it with the mouse. It will toggle three states, clear, light dirt and heavy dirt.

A great model indeed! Love the taildraggers more.

There should be a bottle of cleaner on the passenger seat somewhere. If you click it it will also change through the three stages from dirty to clean.

By the way still an all time favourite of mine.
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Try clicking on it with the mouse. It will toggle three states, clear, light dirt and heavy dirt.

A great model indeed! Love the taildraggers more.
    ....And so do I and for A Long time Yes...GREAT Cleaner!..Will get for my car,bike boat and Glasses??...Thnx Mr. Dimus Appreciate This!

Quote Originally Posted by grunau_baby View Post
    There should be a bottle of cleaner on the passenger seat somewhere. If you click it it will also change through the three stages from dirty to clean.

By the way still an all time favourite of mine.
    What's new on the 180? I already have the Pacer/Tri-Pacer combo. Would like and orange and black livery to match my friend's former Tri-Pacer! P.S. Love the Alfas! I have and 85 GTV6 and a 164!

Issues with Piper 180

I purchased the LH Piper 180, great little airplane with lots of nice features however, in P3D V3.4 whenever I switched from one type of Piper they offer i.e. Pacer, float plane, There is this
    message I get when I switch, I click the Okay and then things resume.

That ini file is located within several folders of the Piper install. I sent LH an email about this and am waiting for a response. Anyone else have this happen to them (P3D V3.4)?
    The first entry is the same as the second. I don't get it.

Within each folder (Left side red arrows) there is this file (Right side orange box).

Hello.
    There:
    http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Piper_Pacer.html
    you find:
    "Super Clear Interior Plexi"
    and
    "Revised New Glass Textures Mod Pack"
    and "tips and tricks"

Very nice plane.
    Got it on Steam for FSX-SE

Francis
    Ziguinchor