A-20 and B-26

Thread: A-20 and B-26

A-20 and B-26

Where are the paints for these outstanding aircraft??? Really looking forward to flying both of these Gems!

The "A-20 Havoc" and the "B-26B Marauder" are still very new projects and still under development. There is the older Alphasim A-20 Havoc and a B-26K Counter Invader that was a joint project between Milton Shupe and John Terrell. If you are referring to those... they should be available here in the SOH library. There may also be repaints for the B-26K over at Avsim.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by jamminjames View Post
    Where are the paints for these outstanding aircraft??? Really looking forward to flying both of these Gems!
    JJ,

Both projects have had a Painter's Release done so the texture artist could get started.

The B-26 Marauder is completed as a WIP project with the intent that painters and other mod'rs could complete whatever is left to be done and release it as a full project if they wished. There are several paints in progress for it on the FSX side but unsure of any FS9 paints have been done.

The A-20 Havoc we are still working to complete. A painters' release and paint kit has been done for that but I have seen no activity there yet.
    We will have a couple of paint schemes for each of the four models when released as a completed project, likely a couple months away.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thanks Milton... I've flown both beta's and was just wondering if any painters were working on any. There are some good painters here and can't wait to see some of their work . You do some very fine work Sir! Thanks! !

Members who have read this thread: 0