Virtavia A-6E

Thread: Virtavia A-6E

Virtavia A-6E

I just purchased the A-6E from PCAviator and have a major problem with it. After two installs the same problem. Will fly along with the A-6E for awhile and then the screen goes black, and the computer shuts down and then restart. Now with the A-6E installed it happens with all of my loaded planes in FSX. I did load the A-6E using the FSX install program. Any help will be appreciated.

jim

Never EVER seen this Jim and I've spent a fair amount of time in this model. It doesn't load any dll's or nasty bits that can trip other things up so I'm at a bit of a loss as to why you're having problems. Might the download be corrupt? It should install just fine with the Virtavia installer.

ATB
    DaveB

Try downloading the installer again. If you still have the problem contact Virtavia support.

tech.support@virtavia.com

Thanks everybody for your help, I think I found the problem not with A-6E but me over priced computer. Got the problem corrected and off and running. Thanks again

There's a few repaints in the library here. They even add some detail to the deck behind the seats which helps a lot. It's a very nice bird for carrier work.

Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    I think I found the problem not with A-6E but me over priced computer. Got the problem corrected and off and running
    Would you care to share with all of us how you fixed this problem so that anyone experiencing similar problem can use this post as reference source to fix problem?

Thanks,

Aharon

Yes I had a similar problem over the last week, flying along happy as Larry when suddenly the PC would just switch off and reboot. No hang, no freeze, no report, just BAM! gone. No idea why, the Event Viewer in W10 gave a report on one occasion it was a dll on the many other occasions it was just a long and differing number. Finally 2 days ago during reboot it reported that the C drive (an SSD) needed checking and I allowed it to do its thing which took about 4 mins. Seems to have sorted the problem. Sorry I have no clue other than the above as to what was wrong.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Members who have read this thread: 0