MBS International airport, released!

Thread: MBS International airport, released!

MBS International airport, released!

Hello everyone,

To those of you who followed the original development threads about MBS airport years ago, I am pleased to announce that after a considerable hiatus MBS airport has finally been completed and is now available to buy. It was started under my own brand of WDS, but since joining Turbulent Designs I have since discontinued WDS, therefor MBS airport is released as a Turbulent Designs product and is now ready to buy direct and exclusively from the Turbulent Designs website. The official press release is as follows:

"MBS International Airport Released!
    Turbulent Designs is delighted to announce the release of MBS International Airport (FSX, P3Dv3, P3Dv4) exclusive to turbulentdesigns.co.uk! Head over to the Turbulent store to purchase your copy now!

https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/p...gory/products/

Want to see the quality of MBS International Airport before purchasing? Check out our release trailer:

There’s more! In celebration of this release, we’re also having a flash weekend sale on L35 – Big Bear City Airport. Make sure to grab this deal before Monday the 12th of June!"
    Russ White

Developer at Turbulent Designs
    https://www.turbulentdesigns.co.uk/

Glad to hear that Russ. Congratulations.

It looks pretty spectacular.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Very nice Russ. Glad to see you're still in the scenery business, and doing well.
    Sue

Members who have read this thread: 0