The Old Hangar & GW3 library archive

Thread: The Old Hangar & GW3 library archive

The Old Hangar & GW3 library archive

We now have the complete Old Hangar archive at SOH. Thanks to the other Admins it is complete with the original html indexing and the old neon sign that flashes on and off.

Dave has incorporated software to prevent direct linking, so please be aware of this. As well as GW3 with various updates and add-ons we have the entire Schneider Trophy collection and much more besides.

Here's the link: http://www.sim-outhouse.net/toh/
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Awesome Roger. Thanks

Ttfn

Pete

Members +
    Many thanks for doing this. Really special. Bill & Lynn's stuff are still now, great, & were far beyond their time when originally released. There are far more releases than shown here, & all have a story, with a plane, scenery & often a boat or a car within the install.

This, with the Ford Tri-Motor scenery & add-ons make a fantastic Golden Wings install!

SUPER!!!

Thanks a lot,

hertzie.

Thanks for the HU.

There are some real treasures in the TOH archive!

Thank goodness, I was afraid they were gone. Thanks Roger.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Thanks from a Dutch GW fan as well

Good to see this wonderful material is still to be downloaded, for diehard GW3 fans.
    I had most of the files on my harddisk, but the flashing neon really holds the place together.
    I have found that the files of MoCat are really challenges to get them to be working for 100%, I do not know where he got alle the objects and especially the textures from, but trying to sort it out, and then have trains running on the Keys, and Blimps flying over Akron was really was really rewarding.
    And my next project will be to get Scotland complete, including Shessi's Sunderland, and the English fleet at Scapaflow, next to all of Froggy's stuff.
    Thanks a million.
    Flip

We now have the complete Old Hangar archive at SOH

This is great news.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Fleet at Scapaflow

I try to upload a screenshot that I love, that would never have been made without "The Old Hangar"
    Thanks for maintaining it.
    Flip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Orion.jpg  

Really Cool!
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Members who have read this thread: 0