Aircraft compatibility in Prepar3D V4 - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: Aircraft compatibility in Prepar3D V4

Good to know, thank you, Joe
    Best regards, Manfred.

Apologies if this has been covered, but the GAS DH-60 Moth now has an installer for P3d v4. The Aeronca C3 and Curtiss Robin only have non-dedicated P3d installers, but they work just fine.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Sorry Bill i havent forgotten about you, I just havent a chance to install it yet to try it
    Hi Matt,
    Any progress on this, mate? Just asking .....
    best regards

Rick Canham
    Australia/Sweden

Ran across a few payware-turned-freeware planes on the net today that work on P3Dv4, thought they might be of interest to the group.

The free Milviz P-38 Red Bull and Junkers Ju 87D/G Stuka both work on P3Dv4. It's a little bit of a trick to get them installed though, the exe files won't extract if you don't have v3, v2 or FSX. The trick is to extract the installers using 7Zip. It will create the whole directory structure, just move it into your P3Dv4 folder.

The planes appear to be 100% functional and they look great. Of course we have the Milviz P-38L bundled with v4, but the Red Bull is a different experience.

The Stuka is a fun beast. Make sure you turn on the fuel pump before starting, even if you auto start. I don't know if it's ever safe to turn it off.

I also tried the Flying Stations Fairey Swordfish, Westland Wyvern, and Percival Mew Gull from the links at https://bravozulu.blog/ (Dec 18, 2019 entry). They seem to work fine in v4 as well.

August

I downloaded the Milviz Junkers Ju 87D/G Stuka and it loads in P3Dv4.5 but I'm running into an issue with the prop and the sounds. Did anyone else have these issues?

Thanks,

Rob

Members who have read this thread: 16