MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests.
Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests.

MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests.

Hello Chaps,

I was wondering if there will be any more repaints of this great addon? I must admit that I am surprised that there are not more flooding in.....?
    Maybe she is too much of a hassle to paint or we are all just too busy flying her around???

If I may I would like to requests a couple of paints if she is not to much of a pain to do?

Cheers,
    Tim.

Tim Ive already done the last 2 prior to the release

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...26436-beavers/

This one is done and uploaded here... should be available soon

Jeansy... are those Aussie repaints of yours available to download yet? couldn't find as link.

Matt

Yes I am amazed at the lack of repaints as well.I think Ron Attwood is doing one but other than that zilch.

Jeansy is recovering from surgery and Jan Kees is away.The rest of the regulars are conspicuous by their abscence.

Cheers Chris

I tried to open the kit and it is too heavy for my computer. I love the plane.....

https://www.google.nl/search?q=dutch...=1496508496379

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Tim Ive already done the last 2 prior to the release

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...26436-beavers/
    You rippa! Thanks Matt.

When will they be available and will they fit the "Cargo" version fuselage?

Cheers,
    Tim.

Im holding off on uploading the paints and doing anymore at the moment, as Ive only got one arm thats working

plus there is going to be a change with the paintkit/model shortly, and Im not going upload then re upload the same thing, I dont want it to be another ####fight like it was with another developers model no that long ago

Yep Jankees is on a family holiday and will be for a while

Maybe some Miiitary paints.?. US Navy,Marines US Army, USAF
    Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Maybe some Miiitary paints.?. US Navy,Marines US Army, USAF
    Like dis one??

-- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Im holding off on uploading the paints and doing anymore at the moment, as Ive only got one arm thats working

plus there is going to be a change with the paintkit/model shortly, and Im not going upload then re upload the same thing, I dont want it to be another ####fight like it was with another developers model no that long ago

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Matt! I hope your "non working" arm is not the one you use to drink beer with!?

Cheers,
    Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    At the bottom of the page by down loads
    see the extra paints

http://milviz.com/flight/products/DHC2/index.php
    Already have those. Just after some from other countries other than US and Canada......

Well, family holiday... currently in the south of France with 48 students, then on to Germany with 52 others. Only then on tour with the family, Sweden, Japan and Australia in july/august, and one more fieldtrip to Darwin in october. So maybe a few in september?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Well, family holiday... currently in the south of France with 48 students, then on to Germany with 52 others. Only then on tour with the family, Sweden, Japan and Australia in july/august, and one more fieldtrip to Darwin in october. So maybe a few in september?
    STRUTH!!! You are all over the place....

Well if you come to Melbourne look us up and I can take you to Point Cook and see the RAAF Museum? Also to Tyabb too if you have time...?

Cheers,
    Tim.

there is going to be a change with the paintkit/model shortly
    I sure hope that includes mapping separate port and starboard flaps and ailerons, so asymmetrical paints can be done. I started several paints but quit as soon as I noticed this glitch. I can't quite believe they made such a schoolboy error!

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Anyone interested in doing this Beaver? The photos were sent to me when I expressed interest in doing a repaint of the Aerosoft Beaver but have now decided to get the MilViz one. I had a look at the MilViz paint kit but it will take me a long time to sort it out.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_1160.jpg   DSC_1157.jpg   DSC_1158.jpg   DSC_1159.jpg   DSC_1161.jpg  

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    A few more Aussie Beavers.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a95-204.jpg   model beaver.jpg   VH-BSC.jpg   vh-eas.jpg   vh-eat.jpg   vh-woz 1.jpg  

vh-woz 2.jpg  

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

I was thinking about painting VH-SYS, maybe I'll do AAO as well. It looks pretty simple. Does she carry rego on the wings?

cough cough

Im holding off on uploading the paints and doing anymore at the moment,

plus there is going to be a change with the paintkit/model shortly,
    its not this patch however its been pushed right.

so if your paints dont line up that is why

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Like dis one??

I'll do this if nobody else wants it. Just finishing off another and I'll get on it. Very purty!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy74 View Post
    Hello Chaps,

I was wondering if there will be any more repaints of this great addon? I must admit that I am surprised that there are not more flooding in.....?
    Maybe she is too much of a hassle to paint or we are all just too busy flying her around???

If I may I would like to requests a couple of paints if she is not to much of a pain to do?

Cheers,
    Tim.

I've just finished this one. It's on AVSIM Library or my MediaFire

Oh, and I'm on the last knockings of this one.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g-dhcz-private-de-havilland-canada-dhc-2-beaver_PlanespottersNet_185989.jpg  

Thank you very much Ron For doing P2-HOR.

She is flying for a great cause and in a great part of the world.

G-DHCZ will be great flying around Scotland too.

Cheers,
    Tim.

Thank you again Ron!!

She has already departed Port Moresby on route to Milne Bay!

Cheers,
    Tim.

Thanks Ron.A great paint.

Seems like you are the only one doing them!!!

Cheers Chris

Members who have read this thread: 7