MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests. - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Everyone was pre warned, I did say something a while back on the 4th of June , theres not point whinging about....
    YEP, that was a serious cluster with the other one (Which we both know about). The repaints that I used for that one were not updated by their creator either so the whole point of the exercise saw me return to another model of the same bird altogether. A total pain in the a.$#

I have not installed the update because of the repaints I have (and some of you have made). Actually, what is it that I loose?

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    I have not installed the update because of the repaints I have (and some of you have made). Actually, what is it that I loose?
    The wonderful "pointy" spinner!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

So, why is no one taking on repaints of the latest Beaver version? I thought Milviz created their latest update in response from painters who requested it.

I'm definitely confused.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    So, why is no one taking on repaints of the latest Beaver version? I thought Milviz created their latest update in response from painters who requested it
    I am as fast as I can, and have no doubt others are too. There are only so many hours in a day though and soooo much to do!

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    I am as fast as I can, and have no doubt others are too. There are only so many hours in a day though and soooo much to do!
    Oh. Okay. So there are some down the pike. Good to know. Guess I was just picking up on some negative tones. Back to my prune juice.
    -- WH

CF-LRS has landed at Flightsim. File name: beaver_cf-lrs.zip

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CF-LRS landing.jpg  

I predict the new repaints will be like buses....!

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    With regards to repaints, the MilViz early August update resulted in black unpainted right wing flaps and elevator, aileron mass balance, right wing strut and right elevator. A new file, 'Beaver_ext_2.dds' was added for those parts. For any and all repaints, one can copy and paste the necessary pieces over from 'Beaver_ext.dds'. It requires patience and nobody within earshot to hear all the cursing you will send Milviz's way....

I made a template used for cutting the parts that go on the new exterior bmp , they do need to be pasted into the new bitmap but it saves time finding the parts at any rate .

It can be used to update any repaint fairly quickly, took me about five min per with this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1slyv0gw8z...plate.psd?dl=0

Best CJ
    Last edited by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL; August 14th, 2017 at 14:45.

Thx Chuck.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

WIP

Completely reworked textures (add-on) of my previous TPS35 for the Milviz Beaver Basic model.

Pierre

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-08-19_142033.jpg  

Thank you, Pierre.

I really missed those military paints for the Beaver.

Question. Will you be updating the current download in the library, or just providing a new download for the latest Beaver patch?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by WarHorse47; August 19th, 2017 at 08:42.
    -- WH

SOH-CM-2017
    Would love this 1957 custom amphibian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmHV38h-pM

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom Beaver 88 LHS.jpg   Custom Beaver 88.jpg   Custom Beaver 88 RHS.jpg  

Rocky's Flying Beaver

This repaint was originally done by Greg Spellman for the FS2004 Aerosoft Beaver. I always liked it. Anyone want to do it for the Milviz?

Last edited by Lonewolfee1; August 20th, 2017 at 00:41. Reason: I needed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post
    The exterior textures for the N9028 w/STOL kit are finished. I am now working on the VC and panel colors for this aircraft. And yes, I made a revised version of the paint kit for the Beaver ext. pack.
    This paint kit does not feature any textures for the interior. I had to work on the original files that are not layered.

Here's the N9028 with STOL kit
    Liveries available for download at the Milviz site/aircraft repaints forum. Link to zip file with 7 liveries - manual installation: http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=8101

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post

I take it this is the Aerosoft FS9/FSX interior as seen in P3D4?

Many thanks

Andy

Liveries available for download at the Milviz site/aircraft repaints forum. Link to zip file with 7 liveries - manual installation: http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=8101
    Gunnar-

This is the livery I fly... thank-you! Will the wheeled basic get the full upgrade treatment (VC etc)? Fingers x'ed!

Best- C

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    I take it this is the Aerosoft FS9/FSX interior as seen in P3D4?

Many thanks

Andy
    Yes, it's the FSX native Aerosoft Version with default DHC-2 gauges in P3D4.
    I make a new thread ,if there is an interest.

Cheers
    Bluebear

I make a new thread ,if there is an interest.

Cheers
    Bluebear
    There IS an interest! I could get the AS Beaver working just fine in P3Dv4 except the instruments BELOW the throttle quadrant didn't show. I did use the hack to get the three missing dials from the panel directly in front of the pilot...

I make a new thread ,if there is an interest
    Yes please!

Liveries available for download ...
    Thank You Skyhawk!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yes thank you Gunnar

Cheers Chris

Which of the repaints now work with the update? How can you tell if a livery works with it or not?

Members who have read this thread: 7