MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests. - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Everyone was pre warned, I did say something a while back on the 4th of June , theres not point whinging about....
    YEP, that was a serious cluster with the other one (Which we both know about). The repaints that I used for that one were not updated by their creator either so the whole point of the exercise saw me return to another model of the same bird altogether. A total pain in the a.$#

I have not installed the update because of the repaints I have (and some of you have made). Actually, what is it that I loose?

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    I have not installed the update because of the repaints I have (and some of you have made). Actually, what is it that I loose?
    The wonderful "pointy" spinner!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

So, why is no one taking on repaints of the latest Beaver version? I thought Milviz created their latest update in response from painters who requested it.

I'm definitely confused.
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    So, why is no one taking on repaints of the latest Beaver version? I thought Milviz created their latest update in response from painters who requested it
    I am as fast as I can, and have no doubt others are too. There are only so many hours in a day though and soooo much to do!

i7-4770K 8Mb OC @ 4.5 GHz, ASUS Z87-PRO, 16GB RAM,
    GTX 1080ti 11Gb GPU, Oculus Rift CV1, Leap Motion, FlyInside, Win7 Pro 64-bit
    Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro, Buttkicker Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    I am as fast as I can, and have no doubt others are too. There are only so many hours in a day though and soooo much to do!
    Oh. Okay. So there are some down the pike. Good to know. Guess I was just picking up on some negative tones. Back to my prune juice.
    -- WH

CF-LRS has landed at Flightsim. File name: beaver_cf-lrs.zip

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CF-LRS landing.jpg  

I predict the new repaints will be like buses....!

i7-4770K 8Mb OC @ 4.5 GHz, ASUS Z87-PRO, 16GB RAM,
    GTX 1080ti 11Gb GPU, Oculus Rift CV1, Leap Motion, FlyInside, Win7 Pro 64-bit
    Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro, Buttkicker Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    With regards to repaints, the MilViz early August update resulted in black unpainted right wing flaps and elevator, aileron mass balance, right wing strut and right elevator. A new file, 'Beaver_ext_2.dds' was added for those parts. For any and all repaints, one can copy and paste the necessary pieces over from 'Beaver_ext.dds'. It requires patience and nobody within earshot to hear all the cursing you will send Milviz's way....

I made a template used for cutting the parts that go on the new exterior bmp , they do need to be pasted into the new bitmap but it saves time finding the parts at any rate .

It can be used to update any repaint fairly quickly, took me about five min per with this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1slyv0gw8z...plate.psd?dl=0

Best CJ
    Last edited by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL; August 14th, 2017 at 14:45.

Thx Chuck.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i7 7700k@4.5, GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, RAM16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX OC@3000MHz, 4xSSD+1SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv4, DCS, TOH, RoF, Condor, WT, IL-2 CoD/BoS/BoM/BoK]

WIP

Completely reworked textures (add-on) of my previous TPS35 for the Milviz Beaver Basic model.

Pierre

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-08-19_142033.jpg  

Thank you, Pierre.

I really missed those military paints for the Beaver.

Question. Will you be updating the current download in the library, or just providing a new download for the latest Beaver patch?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by WarHorse47; Yesterday at 08:42.
    -- WH

SOH-CM-2017
    Would love this 1957 custom amphibian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmHV38h-pM

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom Beaver 88 LHS.jpg   Custom Beaver 88.jpg   Custom Beaver 88 RHS.jpg  

Rocky's Flying Beaver

This repaint was originally done by Greg Spellman for the FS2004 Aerosoft Beaver. I always liked it. Anyone want to do it for the Milviz?

Last edited by Lonewolfee1; Today at 00:41. Reason: I needed to.

Members who have read this thread: 509