Man who built his own aeroplane from YouTube videos

Thread: Man who built his own aeroplane from YouTube videos

Man who built his own aeroplane from YouTube videos

Apologies if this has been posted before.

"It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen, especially in this country. The idea of building a plane pursued me for 20 years, until I finally decided to give it a try last year," Long tells EFE.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39945650

I'm going to my workshop today. Might see what I've got sitting around doing nothing.

Priorities and dedication. If want to do something bad enough, you make it a priority and dedicate yourself to that task.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

It's sad. He is the epitomy of the statement: 'All I see is a damn FOOL!'. He should get a desktop and flight simulator - like us.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Great story. Thanks for sharing this.

Members who have read this thread: 0