As16

Thread: As16

As16

www.hifisimtech.com/asp4announce

V4 upgrade free ! ..still working on it .Just gets better !

Just bought AS16 and ASCA for 30% off. If I knew ORBX Vector will eventually be updated for V4, I'd grab Global and openLC NA today as well. Sounds iffy whether they plan on doing so though...

I think they are on sale,better hurry it's just about closing very soon -today/tomorrow ?

That was the plan, but from ORBX's website ( http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/top...ts-and-p3d-v4/ ):

"As promised all FTX products deemed compatible with P3D v4 will be available at no extra upgrade cost to customers."
    and "What else won't work: FTX Vector also relies on a 3rd party app to adjust airports, and we are waiting on a 64-bit version of this app before making Vector available."

Right now Vector isn't compatible, so it sounds like their updated version won't come free for owners of the previous version? I don't want to get stuck with something I can't use. Maybe I'm being too literal with their statement.

..hmm, maybe your right but then again ...

Didn't manage to get them last night. ORBX uses Zulu Time, missed it by an hour or so.

Members who have read this thread: 0