[P3D V4 is out] LM Has my money

Thread: [P3D V4 is out] LM Has my money

Blog Entries

[P3D V4 is out] LM Has my money

But, I don't have V4. As I expected, there is a bit of a log jam. I got to the download sign in page. But, have yet to get to the download link.

Oh well, I have nothing better to do. And, there is tonight...tomorrow...the next day...

Last edited by roger-wilco-66; May 30th, 2017 at 12:57.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Now the webpage dosent work, LOL! Nice start !!!

Btw:

Update on Prepar3d V4 **licensing**. For ACADEMIC/professional versions, you will need to produce documentary evidence of your eligibility to use that license.
    Examples are your CAA number (as per your Class 1/2 medical cert) academic, or a scanned copy of your Flight Crew license for professional / plus. All entertainment users are being referred to 3 alternatives of simulator, as Lockheed Martin will no longer supply its software to wombles.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

They have my money also but I will have to wait till I get home tonight to try it.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Downloading now...a bit of a slow start getting on the page, but it shows just about 1 hr 25 min remaining. Just now started the download @ 12:30 MST
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

They have my money as well. The download page came right up and the login and password info worked perfectly. Downloading the 12 GB + right now. 4 hours with the server and download speed that I have.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Blog Entries
    I have it...twice. I was able to get on the download page and start downloading. Because the page would time out, I actually downloaded it twice while trying to download the SDK.

I went to the gym with my wife and when we returned, it was downloaded..twice. Anyone what the extra copy?

I have a few things to do. I will install it after dinner.
    John

32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Now the webpage dosent work, LOL! Nice start !!!

Update on Prepar3d V4 **licensing**. For ACADEMIC/professional versions, you will need to produce documentary evidence of your eligibility to use that license.
    Examples are your CAA number (as per your Class 1/2 medical cert) academic, or a scanned copy of your Flight Crew license for professional / plus. All entertainment users are being referred to 3 alternatives of simulator, as Lockheed Martin will no longer supply its software to wombles.

Btw:
    I guess that has something to do with Dovetail FSW entertainment sim. So how does LM verify this?

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

I stickied this thread and added a definite prefix to the title - John, I hope you don't mind.

I'll wait until tommorow with downloading it, too late here anyhow.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post

I'll wait until tomorrow with downloading it, too late here anyhow.

Cheers,
    Mark

It is never to late in Computer Land
    I just got on the LM webpage , no issues
    Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

I think its obvious that the quoted quote is fake, lockheed martin would never use the word 'wombles'.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Im happy, the Iris C27J is happy in V4 and Fluid. Heck my frames are more stable then V3. Then again I don't run the sim at 100% sliders, I found it always beneficial to balance and hit my system's Sweet Zone imo.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    I think its obvious that the quoted quote is fake, lockheed martin would never use the word 'wombles'.
    I thought as much... read the license and all is good.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Mercy sakes alive. What a difference! Loving it so far after just a couple of quick flights and a scenery install (KSDL..created by yours truly). Everything is just humming along at a crisp 45-60 fps. Now to start playing with the sliders!
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Blog Entries
    Good news, I was able to copy and paste from the V3 Scenery.cfg into the V4 scenery.cfg. I had to add an abbreviated link, i.e. G:/PD3V3/addon scenery/.... So far, I only did it for Orbx LC & Vector plus my homemade airport KARA. It worked!!!
    John

32 GB DDR5 RAM

Members who have read this thread: 0