Favorite CFS3 aircraft

Thread: Favorite CFS3 aircraft

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Favorite CFS3 aircraft

I know this will be hard as there are some really great aircraft available but choose one you like the most. Mine would be the Me-163. What is yours ? Give a reason if you want. Had been waiting a long time for the Me-163 and was worth the wait.

Whichever one I'm working on at the moment, so currently that's the WIP Fw 190A. Glad to hear the Me 163 is well liked, that one was a blast to work on with Borek. He did a great job on the model and the unique features of the aircraft's functioning were fun (and challenging) for me to flesh out in CFS3.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Nothing like strapping a rocket on and blast away. Makes it hard to hit a target it's so darn fast!! All the work done was professional quality . Really enjoy all the wonderful aircraft done and hoping for a bright future of more to come.Regards,Scott

Sunderland!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Anyone seen the FS9 adaptation of Ted's model, they converted it to a Mk.I. I wonder how hard it would be to get that version back from them into CFS3?

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Icon23 mk1

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    Anyone seen the FS9 adaptation of Ted's model, they converted it to a Mk.I. I wonder how hard it would be to get that version back from them into CFS3?
    Give me a resource or list of differences and if it is minor stuff consider it done. John will need to whip up a texture of two.....

Well all the hard texture work is done, so skins will be no problem!

BTW it was also adapted to CFS2 too!
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

The hull step in the I/II was sharp, whereas in the III and later it was rounded and faired more gracefully into the the aft part of the hull. The early Mk.Is had a single gun front turret and no dorsal turret, and was later upgraded to the twin gun nose turret and had two vickers k gun positions (for sure single mounts and maybe twin mounts on some) on top of the fuselage just aft of each wing root. The early MK.IIs used this later configuration but added the stickleback radar masts. Late Mk.IIs had the Mk.III style dorsal turret in place of the vickers k mounts.

Members who have read this thread: 0