Looking for A/C

Thread: Looking for A/C

Looking for A/C

Hi All,

A few months ago I suffered a hard drive crash, although I had backed up a lot of my files I wasn't able to recover everything. I have a new computer now and am working to rebuild my collection.
    A lot of what I lost I'm able to re-download here, but not everything since some of what I lost were older files lost here a number of years ago. So I'm looking for the following aircraft, if you can help out I'd really appreciate it!

Skins for the FP B-24J: 1x SAAF, 1x RAF (bomber command)
    Skin for the I-16: 1x Romania
    Skins for the F-86: 2x SAAF (Bevekneve was one of them, I can't remember the other), Plus a whole bunch of USAF skins.

That's it for now, I'll post later if I find other files I'm missing.

Thanks!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Will give it a look with the skins/stand alone aircraft for Korea.PM me about any missing aircraft.

Thanks!

Just remember a few more that I can't seem to find that would be great to get back:

The AH La-9s and the Donationware Birdcage Corsairs.

Quote Originally Posted by westview View Post
    Skins for the F-86: 2x SAAF (Bevekneve was one of them, I can't remember the other), Plus a whole bunch of USAF skins.
    I did BEVKENEVE a looong time ago. Those skins are dated now and I haven't gotten around to updating them yet. I am recovering from yet another crash myself and am slowly putting things back together on a different machine. Just recently have KTO and RS installed.

As far as I know Jaycee and I did the only Sabre repaints and I believe most of those are no longer available in the download section. Bummer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Operation Stovepipe.jpg  

I only have Squanee, Huff, and one from South Africa.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Well, apparently there are NO Sabre repaints in the DL section. I still have the templates for about 10-12, a mix of KTO F-86A's & F's + two post war sabres (SA & U.S.). I have also modified the F-86F into an F-86F-2 Gunval (4x20mm cannons and no 50cals) and have two templates for that. Again they need to be updated.

Members who have read this thread: 1