Lightning T5 now available from Aerosoft!

Thread: Lightning T5 now available from Aerosoft!

Lightning T5 now available from Aerosoft!

The T5 English Electric Lightning is now available to purchase from Aerosoft:

http://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/fl...c-lightning-t5

This is a must-have for me!!! The dynamic reflections are sure to be awesome in P3D... and with v4 out tomorrow the sky will be the limit as far as performance goes! Let the good times roll!!!

On top of all this she is also TacPack-ed, including the original rocket pods!

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Thanks Andy for HU

been waiting for this... all Dave's Lightning's are superb... this completes the set... and the discount if you purchased the F3 or F6 is a bonus.

Matt

Downloaded as I like the T over the singles, one problem in P3d V 3.4 is the burner is all over the place :-(

I'll be getting this one!! Many thanks for the heads up, Andy. And say hi to all at BU

DaveQ

Edit: No paint kit??
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sykes View Post
    Downloaded as I like the T over the singles, one problem in P3d V 3.4 is the burner is all over the place :-(
    Uh oh, that doesn't sound good!

Can you post some shots?

Looks awesome!!!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

think its a fx_2.bmp issue as other landing lights that use the same file are screwy too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-5-29_18-52-56-987.jpg  

The T4/5 is excellent Dave... loving it.

Matt

There's an offer at FS Pilotshop for 35% off if you already have either the F3 or F6 packages.
    Not sure if that is everywhere or not.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Nice thundercity birds. I'll never forget the opportunity I had to sit in one of their Buccaneers.
    -JB

She really does look amazing in the superior graphics of Prepar3D.... can't wait to get her into v4!

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    There's an offer at FS Pilotshop for 35% off if you already have either the F3 or F6 packages.
    Not sure if that is everywhere or not.
    That's interesting. I bought the F3 from FSPS and the F6 from JF. I checked with both to see if they were offering the Aerosoft discount and saw no sign of it. Ended up doing the deal at JF. I had plenty of points so paid around half price
    ATB
    DaveB

Aerosoft have done an excellent job on this one. Looks and flies superbly. Lost my canopy on the 1st flight as I forgot to lock it in my eagerness to get airborne.

Very happy.

Mike

Members who have read this thread: 0