A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Other

Description: FS9/FSX paint kit for the Milton Shupe P-70A1. The kit was created using Photoshop CS6 and are 2048 image size, but have been also been tested as 4096 and DDS DXT5 with positive results. The textures have been successfully tested in FS9, FSX and to a lesser extent P3D (v3.1). The templates have also been successfully tested in Corel Paint Shop Pro X9 but testing in earlier versions proved problematic. Those using earlier versions of the Corel product or other graphics programs who wish to paint the models are encouraged to contact the author to see if we can find a solution. As is the case with most things, there is always room for improvement (hence the version "1.0" suffix) so I will be happy to work with folks who may be having problems. Users are encouraged to review the documentation in the archive as it may save you some time in figuring out where things are in the templates. Thanks to Milton, Nigel Richards, Pat Cox, and Ed Wells for their encouragement and help in getting the kits out the door. My contact information is included in the documentation and I can always be contacted through the forum as well.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FS9_FSX_Douglas_P-70A1_Paintkit_v1.0.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.