A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Ships

Description: Here is a set of revised carrier + accompanying ships (in the package You can find the carrier: USS Essex CV-9, tanker: USS Saugatuck, two destroyers: Allen Sumner class destroyer and cruiser: USS Pensacola) plus as extra models: F4U Corsairs on the deck in launch and recovery position on the carrier deck. You can find two sets here: 1944 and 1945 version (with different skin on carrier and on Corsairs also). For this package "all in one" I improved textures and added some of effects (on carrier You will hear new sound of work on the board also, I hope You like it!) and did adaptation for AI models. The set was tested in P3Dv3.4 (I recomend it, it will work in P3Dv4 I think too) and in FSX:Accelerations. Readme included.

Note: You need to have AICarrier2 to use whole the fleet.

You can use CV-9 USS "Essex" as TacPack option (alone, without F4U and the fleet).

More info in this topic on SOH Forum: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...II-for-FSX-P3D

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CV-9 USS "Essex" WWII for FSX/P3D.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.