"Community Update" released....

Thread: "Community Update" released....

"Community Update" released....

Well, I booted up Flight Sim World today, specifically to see if indeed changes were made to the brightness of the runway. Well, I never even bothered taxiing to a runway, after seeing how bright the flight line still is.... NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails update.jpg  

Yes, they really do need to sort out the shaders or whatever it is that is causing the very high contrast, especially noticeable with photo scenery.

Once they get that sorted things should look a lot better.

When I look at what Steve Parsons has done with his DX10 fixer & his cloud shadows for FSX and just how good and realistic things look, I should imagine FSW could, and should, be able to look even better.

But we'll have to wait and see!

Cheers

Paul

Didn't quite escape.
    Didn't they say on the live stream, the day that the update went live, that they were aware of the shader issues and they were on the list of fixes, but weren't in this one? I'm sure Dan Dunn said something about it.

Ian P.

Blog Entries
    Yes there will be a short waiting period for the shader issues...
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Meantime it may help to wear shades...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    LOL!

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    The cool pilots always wear their shades, even at night.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by IanP View Post
    Didn't they say on the live stream, the day that the update went live, that they were aware of the shader issues and they were on the list of fixes, but weren't in this one? I'm sure Dan Dunn said something about it.

Ian P.
    Thanks for the info on that, Ian. I had tried to research the forums about it, but missed that statement about it. NC

Members who have read this thread: 0