F7F-300 question

Thread: F7F-300 question

F7F-300 question

Hello all, and Mr. Shupe in particular
    I just found a recent release of an F7F-300 on Simviation. Looks great, too!
    In the readme, it says
    "Original aircraft design by Milton Shupe"
    and
    "VC Adaptation, panels and gauges by Philippe Wallaert"
    Wonderful looking aircraft, really it is. My question, if I may: Is this F7F-300 qualified for the RTWR Whitelist, or has it been changed significantly, and is thus no longer Whitelist qualified?

Either way, many thanks to Mr. Shupe for the original, which I love to fly even when NOT in the Race, and to Mr. Wallaert for all the great work he's put into this wonderful version.
    Good fortune, and enjoyable flights to all!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTweak View Post
    Hello all, and Mr. Shupe in particular
    I just found a recent release of an F7F-300 on Simviation. Looks great, too!
    In the readme, it says
    "Original aircraft design by Milton Shupe"
    and
    "VC Adaptation, panels and gauges by Philippe Wallaert"
    Wonderful looking aircraft, really it is. My question, if I may: Is this F7F-300 qualified for the RTWR Whitelist, or has it been changed significantly, and is thus no longer Whitelist qualified?

Either way, many thanks to Mr. Shupe for the original, which I love to fly even when NOT in the Race, and to Mr. Wallaert for all the great work he's put into this wonderful version.
    Good fortune, and enjoyable flights to all!
    Pat☺
    Hi Pat,

Thanks. I really do not know as I was unaware of the version and do not usually check out changes made by others.

I would say, go ahead and enjoy it and fly the original in the race.

Also, the -300 version that was rushed to completion for the race is not the latest version available as an FSX port over, and of course you have Gordon's beautiful FSX native renditions available as well.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thank you, Mr. Shupe, sir

That's exactly what I needed to know. I will certainly enjoy the bird, but only use the version(s) you specifically put out only for the Race.
    I may even try to do some CQ's, we'll see

Have fun all!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Members who have read this thread: 0