Sikorsky S76A Spirit V1.0 released
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sikorsky S76A Spirit V1.0 released

Blog Entries

Sikorsky S76A Spirit V1.0 released

Will be on avsim once it's approved and library is refreshed. Enjoy

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Blog Entries
    To get this bird working properly, load the default Air Trike with everything running, then switch over the S76 and open the payload manager and click "Ready to Fly" to activate power throughout the helicopter. I didn't include the operation manual and that will be on my list to do.

Awesome ! Are you going to upload it here to the SOH library as well ? Mike

Thank you, very generous!

It looks awesome, can't wait to fly it.
    - Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Thank You!

Now to time to finish Mi-2?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thank you Eurostar350. It's on Avsim now: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.ph...li&DLID=199872

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Thank You!

Now to time to finish Mi-2?
    I guess it's that time to dustoff the files and pick up where I left off. The externals were done, just the VC that needed coding and there is alot of switches to code Hope everyone enjoys the new Spirit

Thanks.

Apparently my setup doesn't like the XMLTools gauge and generated an FSX critical error. If I circumvent the gauge entry, the helo loads and flies just fine. Any idea what may be causing me problems?

Two other minor items as well. The warning lights indicate problems with the Servos and I cannot get the VC GPS to turn on. Any suggestions?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Good evening Euroastar350,

A big thank you for this beauty that I waited with impatience!
    Unfortunately for me, I cannot enjoy it as soon as I select the S76, FSX crashe !!!
    In addition to every fsx startup, I have to validate the XML tools DLL! Is this normal?
    Thank you for your help!

Alain

Unfortunately the same for me in FSXA.

Cheers Chris

Blog Entries
    Use the installer that comes with XMLTools so it can install properly. Launch FSX or P3D and you'll get a prompt to accept or reject the DLL, it should work after that

Blog Entries
    For the power to come on, use the payload configurator and click "Ready to Fly" to get everything working. I have to write the operations manual and will do that ASAP

Blog Entries
    GPS in VC is 3D and there is a power knob on the top left corner, use mouse drag to power it on or off

fsx se crash..error

[QUOTE = euroastar350; 1084118] VC의 GPS가 3D이고 왼쪽 상단 모서리에 전원 손잡이가 있으며 마우스 끌기를 사용하여 전원을 켜거나 끕니다 [/ QUOTE]

FSX SE
    XMLTOOLS 2.01 install

Run Crash

Hi

Could someone explain why a separate tool is required to install an aircraft, I've installed hundreds without the need for this xml tools dll.

I'll be honest and admit that I'm not all that computer savvy, does the tool overwrite anything?

Thanks

Hello,Euroastar350,

- I finally deleted the dll xml tools and the helicopter works well!
    Just put the power switches on!
    However, i can not activate the gps on the panel, and swaps radios com and nav 1 and 2 do not work!
    But very happy to have this beautiful helico on my fsx!
    Thanks again!

Alain
    -
    PS:Is it possible to adapt the very beautiful livery Aerocontractors_Photoreal available on Hovercontrol?
    (s76_aerocontractors_photoreal.zip)

-

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alain0568 View Post
    -
    PS:Is it possible to adapt the very beautiful livery Aerocontractors_Photoreal available on Hovercontrol?
    (s76_aerocontractors_photoreal.zip)

-
    I tried two other repaints, and both seem to work fine. Just install like other repaints, then copy a 'texture.cfg' over from one of the other paints, and you can delete all files from your new texture folder except the files s76_ext01_t.bmp, s76_ext02_t.bmp and s76_ext03_t.bmp.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by therealjambo View Post
    Hi

Could someone explain why a separate tool is required to install an aircraft, I've installed hundreds without the need for this xml tools dll.

I'll be honest and admit that I'm not all that computer savvy, does the tool overwrite anything?

Thanks
    XMLTools provides a bridge between XML gauges and the core simulator engine (via SimConnect) and enables gauge developers to do things that are not covered by the standard input variables. Something like
    Consider it an essential tool like FSUIPC.

Hello,

@ Ferry_v0: it works! Thank you very much, I love this livery!
    @Bjoern, ok ok, but for me, my fsx crashe as soon as this dll is called !!! It's a pity, but what to do?
    I console myself by realizing that the S76 flies properly!
    Well, this is a version V1.0, no doubt that Euroastar350 will fine-tune these details in the next versions!
    And I thank him for this beautiful work!
    In the meantime I benefit!

Alain

-

Quote Originally Posted by alain0568 View Post
    @Bjoern, ok ok, but for me, my fsx crashe as soon as this dll is called !!! It's a pity, but what to do?
    XMLTools requires Visual C++ runtimes.
    https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/down....aspx?id=14632
    (32 bit systems - 32 bit, 64 bit systems - 64 and 32 bit)

Also, check that SimConnect is installed.

Hmm.. I'm getting a panels.dll error followed by an immediate shutdown. I know XML Tools works ok, its already installed and working.. likewise Simconnect. Never mind.

ATB
    DaveB

I could solve my XML.dll problem.
    When i launch FSX i get a prompt to accept or reject the DLL,which i rejected,
    because I have already installed XMLTools.
    I think there are conflicts with two same dll's.
    After i have reject XMLTools.dll , all works as it should.
    Check if you already have XMLTools.dll in your FSX or P3D root folder,
    or an entry, in your default dll.xml (user\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX or P3D )

hope it helps

Cheers
    Bluebear

Hello Bjoern,

Yes, Visual C ++ runtimes is installed as well as simconnect! I have not found duplicates of the dll!
    I have an entry in the dll.xml file! (<Name> XMLTools </ Name>)
    Thank you for your help!

Alain
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post
    I could solve my XML.dll problem.
    When i launch FSX i get a prompt to accept or reject the DLL,which i rejected,
    because I have already installed XMLTools.
    I think there are conflicts with two same dll's.
    After i have reject XMLTools.dll , all works as it should.
    Check if you already have XMLTools.dll in your FSX or P3D root folder,
    or an entry, in your default dll.xml (user\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX or P3D )

hope it helps

Cheers
    Bluebear
    Bluebear..

That worked. Problem now is, why is FSX asking for that gauge to be accepted each time the sim is opened. I've temporarily deleted the model and FSX is still asking for it to be accepted.

EDIT: Sorted. I accepted the dll again and it hasn't made a duplicate entry.
    ATB
    DaveB

Members who have read this thread: 0