Prayers for the victims of the Manchester bombing

Thread: Prayers for the victims of the Manchester bombing

Prayers for the victims of the Manchester bombing

Please take a little time to say prayers or thoughts for the 22 victims, the many injured and all the emergency services that assisted and attended the scene at Manchester Arena last night.

I had to post this but I'm struggling to find words.

The images of those lovely young kids and their parents enjoying a great night out and then to have it shattered so terribly.

It is heart breaking.

A selfless, criminal, cruel, evil act. Nothing gets me more angry than to hear about the blatant slaughter of innocent people who did nothing to deserve this hateful act. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims as well as those who were seriously injured, clinging to life. When I first heard about this story, I was livid! Hopefully, those responsible will brought to face the fullest extent of law. I better stop there... I might "go off" if I keep going on here.

Soon to be Banned....

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Icon9 Reply...

Blackbird686,

I had almost the exact same reaction, with the same emotions and shock. I immediately thought of my eldest daughter, who will be ten in just about six weeks. My thoughts and prayers go out to the City of Manchester, Great Britain as a whole, anyone attached to that concert, including the victims, and all those young children and parents in attendance who have been traumatized by this.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

My son and his fiance were at the Manchester Arena on Sunday night. Monday night's concert at the same venue was aimed at children as was the terrorists attack. There are many things in my head about this atrocity as a human being and a Mancunian but they will not find their way onto this forum.

Thanks for you good wishes but please do not post anything here that would require us to close the thread...it is just too important that it stays.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

What a despicable act. My thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families and friends.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

How sad. My deepest sympathy and condolences to the families and friends who have lost loved ones by this senseless act. God bless and Rest In Peace.

Blog Entries
    A truly monstrous act. Thought and prayers for the victims and their families and friends. How ironic that the parents of the guy who did this came to the U.K seeking asylum from persecution in Libya.

RAF response:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...cid=spartanntp

Says it all really.

Ian

Members who have read this thread: 0