this is BIG news for me!!!

Thread: this is BIG news for me!!!

this is BIG news for me!!!

Hey all,ive been stressing for a few years now over my power wheelchair.its a piece of junk.id tried to raise money to buy one but it got to 450 and crapped out so i contacted ll of them and wanted to send money back,but they all told me to keep it and use it for something i want...so i did.

but after the move,we had a ramp installed,the guy drew a plan,the park and state approved it.then he built it how he wanted to,so now it has to be removed,the state allowed a 1 in 8 slope,which works out to about 12.5%,1 in 12 which is the actual legal slope is 8.33%,he built it at 14.28%...or it had a 36" rise in 252"...so the inspector said,well you can build a 5' ramp that would have come from the deck and wrapped around the front of the mobile.we would have had to bring in a backhoe and removed two trees and three large in ground bushes.as well as 3 large rocks that a not landscaping,but part of the crappy ground here....though we had/have a ton or hard rock mines here..lol.so it was then a platform lift... more then 6 grand..so mom said,"how about the Q Air Pod?..just put steps back in,pour concrete and park the Q pod along side the steps".

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is the color and all that im getting. without the doors in the video,mine will have the soft weather doors.

https://www.greentransporter.com/q-air-pod

Good on you, sweet lookin' ride! What sort of altitude can you get out of it?
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Icon22 Reply...

Daveroo,

That's outstanding; I'm glad you will be more mobile.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

its a Q Air Pod.it should be here by Wednesday the 24th,and i cant wait to drive to the airport and watch planes all day..lol

Sweet Ride

Have an enjoyable day.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

and yet another change,for the good !! unusual for my life....got a call last night at 11:30pm,my first thought was "oh ****" but was my sisters friend,she told him that our chair lift fell through due to cost,he says...i have one..call him,so she did.....he will bring it over soon,and hes not asking anything for it due to his belief he owes me for ...well "pats own back" for literally saving his life.....this is very good as i thought id have climb stairs for the long term again....

Good for you. About time your luck changed. Wheels and lifts are great !

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Wish there was a gas powered one. Looks neat though.

Members who have read this thread: 0