Hey all,ive been stressing for a few years now over my power wheelchair.its a piece of junk.id tried to raise money to buy one but it got to 450 and crapped out so i contacted ll of them and wanted to send money back,but they all told me to keep it and use it for something i want...so i did.

but after the move,we had a ramp installed,the guy drew a plan,the park and state approved it.then he built it how he wanted to,so now it has to be removed,the state allowed a 1 in 8 slope,which works out to about 12.5%,1 in 12 which is the actual legal slope is 8.33%,he built it at 14.28%...or it had a 36" rise in 252"...so the inspector said,well you can build a 5' ramp that would have come from the deck and wrapped around the front of the mobile.we would have had to bring in a backhoe and removed two trees and three large in ground bushes.as well as 3 large rocks that a not landscaping,but part of the crappy ground here....though we had/have a ton or hard rock mines here..lol.so it was then a platform lift... more then 6 grand..so mom said,"how about the Q Air Pod?..just put steps back in,pour concrete and park the Q pod along side the steps".

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is the color and all that im getting. without the doors in the video,mine will have the soft weather doors.

https://www.greentransporter.com/q-air-pod