Lockheed F-94B Version 2.0.zip

Thread: Lockheed F-94B Version 2.0.zip

Lockheed F-94B Version 2.0.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military - Jets

Description: A Rebuild Piglet's T-33A to an F-94B as a request for CFS2 but now has evolved into a FS2004 aircraft. After a crash course in FS2004 Jet engines and community help I have a fight model that is okay but engine could use some work. After much searching and head hitting I have gauges that turn the afterburner on by throttle and play a sound while the afterburner is on. Gun effects also have been added. Model is Multi LOD so it can be used as an AI aircraft.

Conversion back to CFS2 is possible as CFS2 model and .DP is included. Panel with need new gauges as Piglet's T-33 gauges do not work in CFS2. The sounds should work in CFS2.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Lockheed F-94B Version 2.0.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

will this work in FSX?

Great job! One thing, the pitot switch doesn't work. Is this just me or is it everyone? Every thing else works on the electrical panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade408 View Post
    will this work in FSX?
    Yes, quite nicely, but you need to grab a texture.cfg from somewhere and add it to the "texture" folder in the F-94B file otherwise the plane doesn't show up in your selection menu. (I cut and pasted mine from the default Lear45 texture folder.) There are two groups of four texture sets here too. Once you add the .cfg to the texture folder, they will all work.

I did one thing to beef up my afterburner a bit. If you have Milviz's F-100 (and since you seem to be a fan of vintage jets I'm wagering you do) change this line in the lights section of the aircraft.cfg as follows: light.7= 9, -15.00, 0, .25, fx_MV_F100_AB

This will give you the Hun's AB flame and place it nicely in the tailpipe which looks great from the tower view! Only works if you have their F-100 though. If you don't, go and get it because it rocks! (000rick000 just posted the Triple Zilch scheme for it too!)

If you have the F-94C that's here at the Outhouse, I did the same thing but used Virtavia's F-89 Scorpion AB effect.

The sound is a bit of a letdown on the B so I'll probably alias the F-94C sound to it. Also, smoke doesn't seem to work, so that's a WIP.

Im using this in fs2004 and the afterburner sound doesnt work

Members who have read this thread: 1