Will Vertigo Studios SBD work in P3D

Thread: Will Vertigo Studios SBD work in P3D

Will Vertigo Studios SBD work in P3D

Looking for comments from anyone that has the Vertigo Studios SBD installed in P3d V3.4 or any P3d for that matter.
    I am hesitant on purchasing it or any VS products as their support page seems to of vaporized

I know that have a FaceBook page but I don't do FB. I like the looks of the plane and I still have FSX/A installed as well as P3D but I use P3D mainly.

Am interested in how the cockpit switches function (if at all) in P3d and the other animations that were meant for FSX.

I just don't want to take the gamble and find out the hard way it won't work in P3d and there I am out $$$ and tech support.

Kinda like up the pond without a paddle.

Have not used there SBD have there F6F, it works ok. Had to increase the min speed on the landing gear or it would not retract, which was wierd.

SBD works just fine for me in P3D v3.4

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    Have not used there SBD have there F6F, it works ok. Had to increase the min speed on the landing gear or it would not retract, which was wierd.
    I've noticed that with other aircraft in P3D if the landing speed is too fast, the landing gear will not deploy. I get a exceeding speed for landing gear message.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I've noticed that with other aircraft in P3D if the landing speed is too fast, the landing gear will not deploy. I get a exceeding speed for landing gear message.
    Yes, that's true. Not deploying if you're too fast is very common. Not retracting is unusual.

Members who have read this thread: 0