eagle rotorcraft Bell_206B

Thread: eagle rotorcraft Bell_206B

eagle rotorcraft Bell_206B

Anyone have or can do a repaint for the FSX ver of the eagle rotorcraft Bell_206B for TAW-5 (Navy and Marine) for NAS Whiting?

Rob
    Rob Schreiber

Good place to check is www.hovercontrol.com Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy208 View Post
    Good place to check is www.hovercontrol.com Mike

Tried that, but the only textures I found were for the FSX original Bell.

Thanks

Rob
    Rob Schreiber

Is the mapping not the same?

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

look under fs9 owen hewitt or fs2004 dodosim model

they are the both model, ported to FSX

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    Is the mapping not the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    look under fs9 owen hewitt or fs2004 dodosim model

they are the both model, ported to FSX
    So, reading the texture notes a little more closely, is the Owen Hewitt Bell, the DodoSim Bell and Eagle Rotocraft all using the same mapping?, and I guess the stock Bell? I noticed that some read that the textures will work on both??

So the Navy/Marine textures for the stock Bell might work on the Eagle Rotocraft?

Rob
    Rob Schreiber

Download them and compare the filenames. That is the easiest way to check. When the files names match just try....

Blog Entries
    Bell 206 from Owen Hewitt, Dodosim 206 FS9 and the ERS (mine) have the same texture mapping throughout, so nothing from the default 206 used in this bird

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Quote Originally Posted by euroastar350 View Post
    Bell 206 from Owen Hewitt, Dodosim 206 FS9 and the ERS (mine) have the same texture mapping throughout, so nothing from the default 206 used in this bird
    Thanks euroastar,

I guess that brings me back to the original question about TAW-5 Navy and Marine repaints for the Eagle Rotocraft Bell 206B. Is there anyone that can do these repaints?

If the Dodosim textures will work, I found what I need at flyaway simulations......thanks to all!

Rob
    Last edited by RjSchreiber63; May 18th, 2017 at 12:16. Reason: Update
    Rob Schreiber

I'm using the ones made for Owens on the ERS low skid. Navy E185 is the skin, but I need to research the file.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Blog Entries
    Has the TAW-5 repaint you are after, but it's in DXT3 format which works well in FSX

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=93547

Has the TAW-5 repaint you are after, but it's in DXT3 format which works well in FSX

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=93547

Thanks euroastar!! will be loading this up tonight..
    Rob Schreiber

Blog Entries
    And speaking of the 206, I am doing new models to compliment the existing pack including a version without the skid fairings. I'm also planning on doing a VC with 3D gauges to replace the 2D gauges used in the last 13 years since the initial release of this bird. But this will take time as I have the S76 coming out shortly along with the Bell 222, more work on the Trislander and some smaller projects
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 206.jpg  

And speaking of the 206, I am doing new models to compliment the existing pack including a version without the skid fairings. I'm also planning on doing a VC with 3D gauges to replace the 2D gauges used in the last 13 years since the initial release of this bird. But this will take time as I have the S76 coming out shortly along with the Bell 222, more work on the Trislander and some smaller projects
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I need a similar repaint like that! 24B is the bird from Rucker that we got a little while back. B, I am eagerly looking forward to any update to the 206. Our dept. painted over the N number and they put a big sticker on the sides and the nose. Otherwise, as of now, it still is orange and white.

Icon22

Very NICE!! Looking forward to that.....
    Rob Schreiber

I'm also planning on doing a VC with 3D gauges to replace the 2D gauges used in the last 13 years since the initial release of this bird
    That would be VERY nice!

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by BrittMac View Post
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I need a similar repaint like that! 24B is the bird from Rucker that we got a little while back. B, I am eagerly looking forward to any update to the 206. Our dept. painted over the N number and they put a big sticker on the sides and the nose. Otherwise, as of now, it still is orange and white.
    I might even have time in that one, sadly I was too busy to copy down side numbers!
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

She is N501JS now, but, this is when we had just gotten her in. You never know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    I might even have time in that one, sadly I was too busy to copy down side numbers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 501JS 24B.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0