Joseph Cepek Mig-21 PF - PFM project - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joseph Cepek Mig-21 PF - PFM project

Mig-21PF Indian AF 773 texture.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - Cold War

Description: J. Cepek Mig-21PF Indian AF 773 livery

Needs Mig-21PF CSLA Base pack below.

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mig-21PF Indian AF 773 texture.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Mig-21PF Hungarian AF 501 texture.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - Cold War

Description: J. Cepek Mig-21PF Hungarian AF 501 livery

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mig-21PF Hungarian AF 501 texture.zip

Mig-21PF Hungarian AF 503 texture.zip

Description: J. Cepek Mig-21PF Hungarian AF 503 livery

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mig-21PF Hungarian AF 503 texture.zip

Mig-21PF LSK 821 texture.zip

Description: J. Cepek Mig-21PF LSK East German AF livery

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mig-21PF LSK 821 texture.zip

Mig-21PF Indian AF texture.zip

Description: J. Cepek Mig-21PF Indian AF livery

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mig-21PF Indian AF texture.zip

Mig-21PF North Korea texture.zip

Description: J. Cepek Mig-21PF North Korea 212 livery

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mig-21PF North Korea texture.zip

Mig-21PF Polish AF 1808 texture.zip

Description: J. Cepek Mig-21PF Polish Air Force livery

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mig-21PF Polish AF 1808 texture.zip

Mig-21PF VVS 101 texture.zip

Description: J. Cepek Mig-21PF VVS 101 liveries

Include 2 textures : one fresh and one weathered

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mig-21PF VVS 101 texture.zip

Mig-21PF VVS 127 texture.zip

Description: J. Cepek Mig-21PF VVS 127 liveries

Include 2 textures : one fresh and one weathered

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mig-21PF VVS 127 texture.zip

Where can I find this Mig and does it have a VC. Thanks Guys.

Some beautiful textures there, thanks for them, especially the DDR which is something I like to collect.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by jamminjames View Post
    Where can I find this Mig and does it have a VC. Thanks Guys.
    This Mig-21PF does have a VC (a brilliant one I would say)

You need the original plane from Joseph Cepek here :
    http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fs2004-air...-pf-49403.html

then download my base pack, including MDL's :
    CSLA Mig-21PF Base Pack.zlp available at SOH, then all the liveries you'll want to fly

Lightbulb

Thank you
    Unfortunately each of the texture is released without a entry for the aircraft.cfg
    I know how to make this entry ... but it's not easy for a beginner ...

superb repaints, running mine in FSX with no problems, may play with the glass but its pretty spot on
    off to try the other repaints, thanks for your hard work.

cheers ian

Just as good as AFS payware. Added Autopilot and GPS. Outstanding repaints!!! Does anyone know where the pitot switch is? Config for repaints would nice......

Lightbulb

Pilot switch in this thead ... see
    Code:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/105697-Joseph-Cepek-Mig-21-PF-PFM-project?p=1089825&viewfull=1#post1089825

Quote Originally Posted by Navtech View Post
    Pilot switch in this thead ... see
    Code:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/105697-Joseph-Cepek-Mig-21-PF-PFM-project?p=1089825&viewfull=1#post1089825

Note : In the CSLA Base pack, two models are included and the pilot is visible as long as the engine is running

I went there and it was not about the Mig-21. I'm still trying ot find it. A picture of where it is in the cockpit would really held this old man!

Quote Originally Posted by jamminjames View Post
    I went there and it was not about the Mig-21. I'm still trying ot find it. A picture of where it is in the cockpit would really held this old man!
    June 30th, 2017, 20:49

Page 2 of this thread...a post of mine dated June 30th,2017, 20:49June 30th, 2017, 20:49June 30th, 2017, 20:49

L'iguane

this is nice. wonder if they work with cfs 2? after conversion of the base mig-21.

Quote Originally Posted by dmaloof View Post
    this is nice. wonder if they work with cfs 2? after conversion of the base mig-21.
    Quite an interesting idea ! I think the "painted/camo liveries" should work on CFS2 (excluding the bare metal ones, as they use alpha channel...)

Let me know !

L'iguane

Quote Originally Posted by l'iguane View Post
    By the way, there is a difference between the first "PF" J. Cepek released and the E-7/3 and E-7/4 ( SPS and early Mig-21PFM) he made available later. Sadly these models did not stay online for long, I remember downloading them on his website (http://dcn44dt-okb-eee.webnode.cz/ne...pf-izdelie-76/) 2 years ago and I noticed recently they were not available anymore (and never uploaded on avsim.ru).

I wrote Joseph Cepek about this project to enquire about his other projects (Mig-21 U/UM dual seater) but he has not answered so far.

Here are the differences :

The initial PF has a pilot with stratospheric helmet/flightsuit for high altitude flights
    The Je-3 and Je-4 have a standard pilot, wearing ZSH-3 helmet (wich is highly authentical)

Original Mig-21PF

E-7/3 & E-7/4

L'iguane
    Check here:

E-7

https://www.avsim.su/f/fs2004-origin...58105/download

All Cepek files:
    https://www.avsim.su/files.phtml?uploader=22291

L'iguane, I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts on this project and for sharing the results with us. Much appreciated.

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Quote Originally Posted by rgatkinson View Post
    L'iguane, I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts on this project and for sharing the results with us. Much appreciated.

Taff
    You're very welcome ! I'm glad to see there are still folks enjoying fs9 that's why I keep going on with the painting.
    We shall see a new Mig-21U-400/600 from Pepek soon and it's gonna be as good as the PF !

As well, I would like to paint a few PFM's but I have to rework the layering first, this will take some time.

Cheers
    L'iguane

Members who have read this thread: 4