Stuart.......

Thread: Stuart.......

Stuart.......

.....have been installing your ships in my missions and campaigns and must say that they really look great! This is something I rarely do, as I have a request question. Have you ever given some consideration to possibly using your talents on the Fletcher, Roberts, etc, class DD's. MAybe even some of the Baltimore class cruisers as they appeared in the Korean War. (Haze grey and underway)
    As a old rider of the grey ghosts I feel very partial to those little tin cans. As ANY tin can sailor will tell you, "you don't sail on a destroyer can you ride them"!

Hi Fibber
    Thank you for your kind comments.
    With regard to your question about the ships.
    I have tried to do WWII ships that are not available for CFS2.
    I assume that the Roberts is a is a Butler Class DE.
    I can update the Fletcher and Roberts class ships but I have a quite few projects that I need to complete first and GMax has been giving me a bit of grief on my PC (freezing and odd things happening with the screens).
    Stay tuned.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Yes, Stuart, your ships look great and the FLAK thrown up by the tankers is deadly. Here is one being attacked a tanker, a work of art. The freighter you did that I use is outstanding too. Yes, as for the Fletcher Class, please keep that on a burner.
    Last edited by Shadow Wolf 07; May 6th, 2017 at 17:44.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Stuart....

...my post was meant as something for your consideration. It is just that in many of the campaigns/missions these ships are background and lack updating by someone of your talents. When you have the time () and feel like it, it would be in my IMHO a great enhancement to the game.

Till then mate

Members who have read this thread: 0