Difficulty logging onto Milviz forums

Thread: Difficulty logging onto Milviz forums

Difficulty logging onto Milviz forums

Am trying to log onto Milviz support forums, but not able to. Forgot password, and have requested reset, but no email comes. And yes, I have checked Spam folder, Trash folder, etc.... I had received a email from them about the latest update, and the email has instructions regarding using the Milviz Addon Manager (AMS), with regards to this update. Only problem is when I open AMS, there are no Milviz aircraft listed. NONE. No clue what is wrong, and since I can't get onto the forum, I can't get a answer.... NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ams.jpg  

I'd be interested to hear how that all works out for you.

I got that email as well.

If anyone needs a password reset for the Milviz forum, please contact oisin [at] milviz [dot] com.

You should look in the orange Milviz MVAMS icon on your desktop not the MilvizMM icon.

Cheers Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Katoun View Post
    If anyone needs a password reset for the Milviz forum, please contact oisin [at] milviz [dot] com.

I sent a forum registration request to roadburner440@milviz.com earlier today, as per the Milviz support page. Is that still SOP
    for new registrations?

Thanks - Rob

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    You should look in the orange Milviz MVAMS icon on your desktop not the MilvizMM icon.

Cheers Chris
    Thanks Chris.

Did that as well. When I initiate THAT, my most recent purchase Bell helo (from a sale Milvoz had recently) does show up, but not the Phantom. NC

All fixed, thanks to OSH! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0