Refuel/Hoist operation for Maryadi's MV22B.zip

Thread: Refuel/Hoist operation for Maryadi's MV22B.zip

Refuel/Hoist operation for Maryadi's MV22B.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Other

Description: This addon is for Maryadi's MV22B Rel. 1, and adds the following features:

1. HoverHold, in VTOL mode.

2. A down-looking camera, for VTOL landings and hoist operations.

3. A forward-looking camera plus tracking control and fuel dump/reload, for AI formation flying and tanker operation.

4. A new, more appropriate proprotor dust effect on hard surfaces, like concrete, asphalt and tarmac.

For FSX-ACCEL ONLY !!

(Works with P3D, but the used FSX-camera view function may give problems)

Rob Barendregt

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Refuel/Hoist operation for Maryadi's MV22B.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Rob, you're still a real genius!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

hertzie.

I agree with Hertzie completely!

Rob, you have given these sims (FS9 and FSX, so far as I know) so much good stuff, it just amazes me.
    Thank you very much for all your time and effort. It is very much appreciated!

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Thanks, guys.

It's always a pleasure to hear it's appreciated ...

Enjoy, ...

Rob

Rob,

Thank you very much for another highly appreciated contribution to our flight sim experience.

Zeer gewaardeerd.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

FYI...
    I attached an update of the addon, to post #294 in the main "New Osprey is released" thread in the FSX forum.

Rob

Rob,

Trying to use your 'rcb_MV22B1_Addon3.zip' (and Patch1) on the MV-22B in P3D v. 3.4.18.

As soon as I open either 'Window01=DOWN-CAMERA (FSX ONLY)' or 'Window02=FUEL-CAMERA and Tracking (FSX ONLY)', P3D crashes to desktop (CTD). The windows for the gauges appear momentarily before the CTD.

I know you say "(Works with P3D, but the used FSX-camera view function may give problems)" - but that is a bit of an understatement!

Is there some way I could fix this? Or are you already working on a version that's compatible with P3D?

I'd like to add that your work for Maryadi's MV-22 is spectacular. Such a complicated aircraft! But your VTOL system is incredible. Thank you so much.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Rob,

Trying to use your 'rcb_MV22B1_Addon3.zip' (and Patch1) on the MV-22B in P3D v. 3.4.18.

As soon as I open either 'Window01=DOWN-CAMERA (FSX ONLY)' or 'Window02=FUEL-CAMERA and Tracking (FSX ONLY)', P3D crashes to desktop (CTD). The windows for the gauges appear momentarily before the CTD.

I know you say "(Works with P3D, but the used FSX-camera view function may give problems)" - but that is a bit of an understatement!

Is there some way I could fix this? Or are you already working on a version that's compatible with P3D?

I'd like to add that your work for Maryadi's MV-22 is spectacular. Such a complicated aircraft! But your VTOL system is incredible. Thank you so much.

Mark
    Sorry, no solution.
    On some p3d systems, it appears to work fine .. On others, it wont , or even crashes p3d.
    Dont know why its different.
    The only thing I can do is make a version of the addon that doesnt use the fsx camera view, so the the hoist camera and forward camera view wont be visible anymore. which makes the hoist window almost useless (other then the alitutude indications) but still retains all functionality in the refuel window (except the camera).
    I will do this for addon V4, which I just released.

Rob

Rob,

Thanks for your reply. As you say, without the camera the hoist/refuelling is virtually useless.

I have already installed your version 4, with, of course, no improvement in P3D. But can see no point in my using Addon V4...

I've just been flying the MV-22 in FSX - for the first time - and there are no problems with the camera, so I shall 'revert' to that sim just for flying Maryadi's superb Osprey.

One thing I did notice with FSX, is that when I engage the HoverHold, the HVR CPLD light flickers instead of being on steadily. I didn't see this flickering in P3D.

Once again, congratulations on such a wonderful result from what must have been many hours of programming! We are all indebted to you for this.

Regards,

Mark

Hi,

I am trying to follow a FSX FlightPlan. I have 'CPLD' (autopilot) turned on, 'INAV SRCH PAT' and 'GPS' also turned on but cannot make the A/C capture the course.

What am I doing wrong?!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by freded View Post
    Hi,

I am trying to follow a FSX FlightPlan. I have 'CPLD' (autopilot) turned on, 'INAV SRCH PAT' and 'GPS' also turned on but cannot make the A/C capture the course.

What am I doing wrong?!

Mark
    Got it! Turned on 'ENAV SRCH PAT' and Hey Presto! It locked onto the flight plan.

Why did Bell-Boeing make the A/P so different from the regular ones?

Mark

Members who have read this thread: 0