Warthog Hotas Throttle pulls right on takeoff

Thread: Warthog Hotas Throttle pulls right on takeoff

Warthog Hotas Throttle pulls right on takeoff

I fly MSFSX Gold w/Acceleration / Win7, on a i7 4770, Nvid 780 vid card. I just re installed my "Warthog". During takeoff, on advancing the throttle, the aircraft (all aircraft, including helicopters) pulls to the right. What do I need to do to correct this?

Regards, Eagle

Apply left rudder. Torgue you know.

What are your FSX Realism settings? What axis is your rudder set to (in the sim)?

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

I get a small amount of right pull on some aircraft ad well. Are your throttles locked? I mean physically locked by the magnetic sliding lock? If not you might feel as if the throttles are equal but actually not? Worth a shot!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

One of your throttle levers might be mapped to the rudder axis (this happened to me).

Get lined up on the runway, set the brakes, apply power and watch the rudders for movement.

id check rudder trim as well.

Thanks all,

Upon advancement of throttle control, rudder peddles would move. Caused very erratic behavior on TO and during flt. Could rudder compensate, but gradually uncontrollable.

Dl'd, drivers/firmware. No joy!

Yes, aware of rt. rudder pull. I resolved by changing Hotas Throttle control from advanced to simple. Deleted any rudder related keys under Hotas throttle settings. Calibrated to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for input "Buds"

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Spirit View Post
    Thanks all,

Upon advancement of throttle control, rudder peddles would move. Caused very erratic behavior on TO and during flt. Could rudder compensate, but gradually uncontrollable.

Dl'd, drivers/firmware. No joy!

Yes, aware of rt. rudder pull. I resolved by changing Hotas Throttle control from advanced to simple. Deleted any rudder related keys under Hotas throttle settings. Calibrated to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for input "Buds"
    Maybe check the axis assigned automatically in FS?

Members who have read this thread: 0