Dcs f/a-18c - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Dcs f/a-18c

Yeah, I am going to test the envelope JHMCS/AIM-9X and see if I can match some of the published benchmarks. It will be very interesting to see the results.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The max acquisition HOBS is 80 degrees but firing is 90. It doesn't always work well at those extreme angles but I have made multiple kills. In certain circumstances and scenarios, you can use AIM-9X HOBS to fight your way out of a defensive multiple bogeys situation. It sure beats having to bring the nose full on!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

***update from Wags***
    Tomorrow, Friday, November 9th we plan a hot fix that will include the following for the Hornet:

• If player uses in-game re-arm window for AGM-65E, they cannot uncage the seeker.
    • After player has fired all AIM-9, AIM-9 boresight reticle remains on HUD for all AA weapons.
    • AIM-9X not working correctly with unlimited weapons options
    • CLIMB logic for the FPAS page.

Patrick

I've found that the toe brakes on the F/A-18 need to be inverted (like in FSX), has anyone else had this issue?

REgards,
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    I've found that the toe brakes on the F/A-18 need to be inverted (like in FSX), has anyone else had this issue?

REgards,
    Ian
    Yes,I actually find this to be the case with most DCS Modules,Not sure why?

Patrick

I had to play with the Axis assignment on the controls menu some as I was getting heals on the floor, brakes on. Happened initially on the P-51 too before I fixed it. Using CH Pro Pedals.
    Fly Navy/Army (Ret. 2/2018)
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

***mini update***
    We’ve been listening, and in one of the next updates we’ll be providing the ability to show the JHMCS projection on the left, right, or both eyes when in VR.
    While the left and both eye options are not realistic, we are making this available in the Hornet Options / Special tab for those that wish to use this.
    Additionally, a lot of work is now focused on the Datalink / SA page. The first big step is creating the two MIDS radios and their interfaces / functions.
    1306x791 39 KB

815x814 778 KB

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 79