Dcs f/a-18c - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Dcs f/a-18c

***Hornet mini update***

"
    In order to hit our Viper release window, we have very recently had to temporarily move a couple of the systems programmers from the Hornet onto the Viper for a short period. Once the Viper is released, they will be back to work on the Hornet with a strong push on TWS radar mode, air-to-surface radar, further targeting pod features, and more. Much of this work is directly applicable to the Viper. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience.

Thanks.
    Wags"

Patrick

I finally succumbed to temptation and bought the TM Hornet stick. I ended up getting it from Aerosoft , Germany, as that worked out being the best value. With shipping it has cost about $320 AUD (plus cc international transaction fee) so worked out a lot cheaper than buying it locally. Looking forward to it's arrival. It's funny though, because by the time it arrives I will probably be in the Viper, and I already have the stick for that . I will be spending plenty more time in the Hornet though. I have only just completed the mini campaign and still have a lot to learn, or even try out.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I actually gave in and purchased the WinWing Hornet HOTAS setup...

Purchase here:
    https://winwing.cn/en/JOYSTICK

Joystick gimbal video:
    Commercial AS/MEL & Instrument
    Certified Airplane Nut

Throttle with finger lifts:
    Certified Airplane Nut

Throttle Detents are adjustable by user:
    https://www.facebook.com/10004035669...2401458115077/
    Certified Airplane Nut

Certified Airplane Nut

Whoa! That is a pretty tricked out unit Rick. Pretty big price tag too. It looks great though, and looks like a solid build. Enjoy
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

It is, and does....I hovered over the Submit button for many minutes, even though I was committed....LOL. It should be a great product.
    Certified Airplane Nut

That looks like a High Quality Unit of Hardware there Rick,I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it when you get it.

Patrick

Shipping starts 10/7.
    Certified Airplane Nut

Members who have read this thread: 71